No announcement yet.

Washington Woman, Accused Of Using Her Breasts To Smother And Kill Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Woman, Accused Of Using Her Breasts To Smother And Kill Boyfriend

A Washington woman is accused of using her breasts to smother and kill her boyfriend after an altercation at their mobile home.

Donna Lange, a 51-year-old woman from Everett, Wash., is believed to have suffocated her boyfriend to death with her breasts on Saturday, Jan. 12, according to Seattle's KIRO 7 Eyewitness News. Deputies, called to the Airport Inn trailer park at 12:45 a.m. for a disturbance report, found medics performing CPR on Lange's 51-year-old alleged boyfriend, who was later pronounced dead at Swedish Hospital.

Kiro 7 reports that witnesses claims they saw Lange throw her boyfriend down in the back of the mobile home. She was later found by witnesses with her chest covering the victim's face. Police noted the size difference between Lange and her boyfriend -- she was 5-feet, 6-inches and 192 pounds, he was 5-feet, 7-inches and 175 pounds.

Other women around the world are known to have allegedly used their breasts as weapons.

In November, German lawyer Tim Schmidt claimed his girlfriend tried to smother him with her 38DD breasts. Schmidt said she pretended it was a sex game, the Daily Mail reported. "I asked her why she wanted to smother me to death with her breasts and she told me: 'Treasure – I wanted your death to be as pleasurable as possible,'" he said.

The 33-year-old woman was reportedly accused of "attempted manslaughter with a weapon," according to the Daily Mail.

A U.K. mother of three nearly smothered her boyfriend with her 40LL breasts while they were having sex in 2010, CBS reported via News of the World. She mistook his flailing for excitement, until she noticed that he had stopped moving and appeared to not be breathing.

Luckily, the man regained consciousness, but the two broke up shortly thereafter.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Huffington Post? Liberal rag. Full of shit.

Comment

Never ends good when the call is from a trailer park
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

She lured him in with...

TITTY SPRINKLES!

Comment

LOL Mamocide

Comment

lol, why no Ban Breast comment? Too absurd?
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I almost suffocated in some tittys one time. True story.
                .....bro....

Comment

I can think of worse ways to die. Think about it, at your funeral everybody will be asking,

"What happened to him?"
                  "He suffocated sucking on some big ass titties."
                  "Fuck yeah, thats how I want to go!"
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    I can think of worse ways to die. Think about it, at your funeral everybody will be asking,

"What happened to him?"
                    Thats exactly how I want to Die... LOL

Comment

"What happened to him?"
                      I bet she is super fat and nasty. I will find another way to die.

Comment

Originally posted by lee earley View Post
                        I bet she is super fat and nasty. I will find another way to die.
                        5-feet, 6-inches and 192 pounds

Comment

"What happened to him?"
                          No "ass titties" for me.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

I highly doubt this is her, but by wht popped up in Google images, every article on the web seized the opportunity to use a photo of huge knockers.

Comment

Working...
                            X