these mofo's must have lost their damn mind, /rant on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these mofo's must have lost their damn mind, /rant on

we have a soda machine here at work that i sometimes use. i mainly drink water with my lunch but every once in a while will grab a soda instead. well for the longest it was 65cents for a can, that's not bad. then they put in a pepsi machine that had 20oz bottles for $1, still not bad. well after a couple months they bumped it to $1.25, kinda over priced IMO but since i only bought them every once in awhile i just dealt with it

well this morning i walk into the break room to get a drink of water from the water fountain and notice that they bumped the price again. now it's $1.50 for a fucking soda, fuck that!

time to bring in a 12pk of cans and keep em in my locker for when i want one, i am sure a 12pk only costs 3 or 4 bucks..

/rant off

For 12oz cans?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

damn, that's higher than at an airport or hospital. I would rally to change the vendor.

Comment

inflation

Comment

Damn thats high.

Comment

we had a 12oz can machine for the longest time, it was always 65cents

then we got the 20oz bottle pepsi machine that and it was $1 for a little while, then went to $1.25. this morning i saw it went up to $1.50

Comment

push the machine over every day. sooner or later they will get the picture.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

we pay 30cents for our sodas out of the machine (12 oz can). Our manager says he refuses to make a profit off of his workers.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  push the machine over every day. sooner or later they will get the picture.

god bless.
                  lmfao!

i have a mental picture of paul pushing one over and then yelling "now what bitch?!"

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    we pay 30cents for our sodas out of the machine (12 oz can). Our manager says he refuses to make a profit off of his workers.
                    that is badass! unfortunately i work for the state, buncha broke ass mofos...

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                      that is badass! unfortunately i work for the state, buncha broke ass mofos...
                      Is it one of those newer conveyor belt drink machines?
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Is it one of those newer conveyor belt drink machines?
                        no, just a basic one like this

Comment

The managers may be trying to help slim down the fatties by pricing the sodas high enough to hurt their pocketbooks.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            The managers may be trying to help slim down the fatties by pricing the sodas high enough to hurt their pocketbooks.

we have a department that is in charge of all the vending machines on campus, they keep them stocked and set the prices. the campus is over 230 acres with probably 20 or 30 buildings, including st paul hospital. motherfuckers are making plenty of $$

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                              This.

Comment

Working...
                              X