Free to good home female boxer mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to good home female boxer mix

This is a super sweet female boxer that was dumped out near my in-laws. They & friends have been fostering her & don't want to take her to the pound, but already have a house full of dogs. Please, please consider saving her. If you can't giver her a home, please repost on your page & ask around till someone can give her a forever home. Contact info is on Craigslist ad or contact me.
    Thanks in advance for your help for this precious girl!

I know this doesn't technically belong in this forum, I did post her in the classifieds too, but know there's lots of traffic in this forum.

Feel free to contact either Christian's mom via the Craigslist ad or Christian or myself on here.
    sigpic

That's a pit mix. Looks a lot like mine. Good luck with finding it a home.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
      That's a pit mix. Looks a lot like mine. Good luck with finding it a home.
      She looks a ton like his mom's boxer too. Maybe some of both? She's a super sweetie. I'd take her if we hadn't just had to put down dog down this week & an embryo transfer.
      sigpic

Comment

Just replied to your ad. Very interested.
        2 Chronicles 7:14
        If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I replied just now. I would love, love, love to get this sweet girl a good home! She's great with kids too!
          sigpic

Comment

man.... is she good with other dogs and is she fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              man.... is she good with other dogs and is she fixed?
              I have someone checking her out tomorrow to see if she is compatable with their dogs, but if it doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

She is really good with other dogs, is housebroken, but is not fixed.
              Last edited by Kimmypie; 01-20-2013, 12:15 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Definitely looks to have a LOT more Pit than Boxer, Still a cute looking pup. Good luck finding her a home!
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Man this website has saved and placed a few dogs. We ought to get rid of the Theology forum and replace it with a Pet forum
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Cute pup. Hope you're able to find a home for her.

Comment

She is cool as hell! Hope she finds a good home. I would take her if I didn't have so many animals already.
                      68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                      63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                      i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Working...
                      X