Third Shift band of brewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Third Shift band of brewers

They out of Ft. Worth? Either way, their brew is, meh. ......5.3 alc /vol so i guess that's cool. Tastes ok and its 7bux a 6er. I was gonna go with a shiner seasonal, route 99 or some bs but I've been burned by shiner once too many times and i just wanted to drink some beers beers beers. That is all bros
    .....bro....

I saw this stuff for the first time tonight while picking up a 6'er at QT.. Most likely would have tried it but they didn't have any cold.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
      They out of Ft. Worth? Either way, their brew is, meh. ......5.3 alc /vol so i guess that's cool. Tastes ok and its 7bux a 6er. I was gonna go with a shiner seasonal, route 99 or some bs but I've been burned by shiner once too many times and i just wanted to drink some beers beers beers. That is all bros
      That new Shiner is gross.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Raskal View Post
        I saw this stuff for the first time tonight while picking up a 6'er at QT.. Most likely would have tried it but they didn't have any cold.
        Qt is where i bought mine

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        That new Shiner is gross.
        Thanks for letting me know, i was thinking about picking some up tomorrow. Wtf is shiner thinking making all this bs shit beer?
        .....bro....

Comment

Shiner is nasty.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Qt is where i bought mine

Thanks for letting me know, i was thinking about picking some up tomorrow. Wtf is shiner thinking making all this bs shit beer?
            I'm betting they have a sanitation problem, actually. They may have a beer stone buildup in some of their equipment, which could cause issues with off-flavoring. They also don't use the best ingredients, I'm told.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Third Shift is a Coors product, out of CO. I think they're trying to be tricky with some new stuff. They also just put out that Batch 19 beer, which isn't TOO bad. But it's at a wrong price point to where there are better things on the shelf for the same amount.

Ordered a Batch 19 at No Frills thinking it'd be the same $2.25 as Shiner, Zeigen, Kilian's, etc. Nope. Cost me $4.50!

You will also start seeing a new Black Crown Lager from Budweiser on shelves this week, and a commercial during Super Bowl. It was the winner out of the Project 12 mixed pack they had been selling at stores.

"MillerCoors is planning a series of smaller batch beers that it will market and distribute in a way similar to that of the craft brewing industry. The first in this series is Coors Third Shift Amber Lager and it has already debuted in parts of Nevada, Texas, and California. The beer has been acknowledged at the 2012 World Beer Cup and it could signal a new direction for the large macrobrewer, normally associated with bland, undistinguished products.

Coors Third Shift Amber Lager has been described as a craft beer, but official word is that MillerCoors will not describe it this way. Instead, MillerCoors will promote the beer as an “invitation” beer, which, according to sources, is supposed to mean a warm- up to a craft beer; a product that is easier- drinking and priced lower than most craft beer products, making it easier to afford.

Craft beer lovers have had little to celebrate from MillerCoors, either before or after the merger of the two beer- making giants. Coors Winterfest was a good craft beer product and one of only a handful of products from either company to earn a stamp of approval from the craft beer crowd. This new beer, Coors Third Shift Amber Lager, could be the beginning of something worthwhile. It is a longshot, but we will keep our fingers crossed and hope that MillerCoors develops its new series of beer in a more craft- oriented direction."
              HD Parts
              paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Working...
              X