• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pile of shit bitch

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Did not listen to audio, but RIP boys.
      Cliff notes: Mom of 2 boys told boyfriend 1 that she was taking the kids to play in the snow. Mom then met up with boyfriend 2 and whored around for 2 hours while leaving the kids in the car with the heater on. Kids died from the heat. Reporter said that police were able to get car interior up to 130 degrees.

RIP boys.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Kids have no value for too many people these days.
        Very true. Except in New Orleans. Down there they get entitlements per kid with no limit on the head count. I was watching the news one night and they were interviewing a Mom that was maybe 20 with 4 spawn in a housing project. She had a nicer TV and audio set up then I could afford. Makes my head hurt sometimes.

As far as this bitch goes, strap her in the back seat of a Griswald mobile in August in Vegas. With a perfect view of the fountains at the Bellagio.

Comment

dumbass girl. never leave your kids in a car with it running. recipe for disaster

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            dumbass girl. never leave your kids in a car with it running. recipe for disaster
            How about never leave kids in the car alone period.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
              Cliff notes: Mom of 2 boys told boyfriend 1 that she was taking the kids to play in the snow. Mom then met up with boyfriend 2 and whored around for 2 hours while leaving the kids in the car with the heater on. Kids died from the heat. Reporter said that police were able to get car interior up to 130 degrees.

RIP boys.
              Thanks for that, was way worst than I assumed. Poor kids.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
              X