No announcement yet.

Thought you might want to see this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome work Leah...but why no shameless DFWM plug?

Comment

Thats a great thing this board did other than call each other assholes all day.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
        Thats a great thing this board did other than call each other assholes all day.
        It's how the boards roll. We beat the shit out of each other and stop long enough to help the old lady across the street.

Comment

“If you light a lamp for someone else it will also brighten your path.” ~Buddha

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            awesome work Leah...but why no shameless DFWM plug?
            Are you kidding me?? I don't want to be associated with you fuckheads.

Just FYI...This is pretty awesome-Hannah's 'make a wish' has been to meet the cast of Duck Dynasty. She wrote them to ask for something autographed and they sent her a catalog with all of their signatures. She was thrilled!

Fast forward to today-her 'make a wish' contact called mom today to let her know they have been able to fill her wish. They are flying her and her mom to watch the season finale and be on set with them. IN HAWAII! All expense paid trip, 5 days and they are giving them spending money. She is beyond excited. I just think this year is going to be off the charts for her.
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Are you kidding me?? I don't want to be associated with you fuckheads.

Just FYI...This is pretty awesome-Hannah's 'make a wish' has been to meet the cast of Duck Dynasty. She wrote them to ask for something autographed and they sent her a catalog with all of their signatures. She was thrilled!

Fast forward to today-her 'make a wish' contact called mom today to let her know they have been able to fill her wish. They are flying her and her mom to watch the season finale and be on set with them. IN HAWAII! All expense paid trip, 5 days and they are giving them spending money. She is beyond excited. I just think this year is going to be off the charts for her.
              That's great!

Comment

That's awesome!
                92 gt vert, 347, supercharged.

Comment

Who is this angel they speak of, during the video?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    Oops, it's registration, not inspection.
                    Bad cop...no donut.

Comment

Originally posted by GT Fanatic View Post
                      Who is this angel they speak of, during the video?
                      I have no fucking clue.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                      X