Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That thing is hot
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Not buying 500+RWP on a 5.3L with a stock cam. Maybe 400RWP. At the end of the day, it's still a fugly volvo.
      he's building a turbo lsx c10

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        turbo?
        I still don't see 500RWP out of it. Super Chevy did a 383 5.3L with 6.0L heads, 265XR cam and truck intake and got 650HP out of it on an engine dyno. 16% drive line loss would be around 550RWP and that is with a lot more cubes and a cam.

Comment

• I thought Jeff sold this for like $17k?

Comment

I still don't see 500RWP out of it. Super Chevy did a 383 5.3L with 6.0L heads, 265XR cam and truck intake and got 650HP out of it on an engine dyno. 16% drive line loss would be around 550RWP and that is with a lot more cubes and a cam.
            Super Chevy also did a big single turbo stock shortblock 4.8 that made >1200hp before it died on the dyno. 500 at the wheel out of a 5.3 on boost ain't shit.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Truck for sell - $25000 (Arlington,tx)

It's OBO because it needs and engine.

I selling a Chevy 3500 flatbed needs engine the why the price is Obo but everything else works on it. I used for for my power was company but no longer need it. It has two 300 gallon tanks mounted on it that's included.and it a dully

Comment

• Peeple our dum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Peeple our dum.
                  Spoke too soon.

chevy truck 98, clon 62 Sale or trade - $6300 (arlington tx)

chevy 98 clone 62 , 6 cylinders vĂ³rtic motor, manual transmision , fiber glass kit of "Retrokits of texas" , 112400 milles , cromo wheels 17" sony sound system, alarm system open door, led lights on rear 817 23234121 Obo trade for motorcycle.

Comment

• Oh my

Comment

• haha!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                        Spoke too soon.

chevy truck 98, clon 62 Sale or trade - $6300 (arlington tx)

chevy 98 clone 62 , 6 cylinders vĂ³rtic motor, manual transmision , fiber glass kit of "Retrokits of texas" , 112400 milles , cromo wheels 17" sony sound system, alarm system open door, led lights on rear 817 23234121 Obo trade for motorcycle.

I kinda dig it. Not the worst I've seen. I think there is potential there if it was finished out nice.

Comment

• What the hell is that thing?
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• super clean el camino

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/4875954195.html

Comment

• Seems legit

Comment

Cam choice has a huge effect on the turbo. The smaller cube engines are typically able to take more boost reliably than a big cube motor, and adding more psi has a greater impact than a set of heads

I've tossed around the idea of selling my ls1 and with that money get a truck motor and build a turbo kit. Done correctly I would end up even with the sale and purchases but gain about 100hp

Comment

Working...
                                X