Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
    That might be a cool car to look at if it was original/restored and not in "Pimp-Mobile" fashion/color.

Definitely could be a major sleeper like on "Street Outlaws" and the El Camino they have on there.
    Fuck that! I'd keep it as original as possible on the interior and exterior, then just have a turbo 6.0 LSX under the hood. Maybe lowered with some deep CCWs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Fuck that! I'd keep it as original as possible on the interior and exterior, then just have a turbo 6.0 LSX under the hood. Maybe lowered with some deep CCWs.
      Road trip?
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Road trip?
        You buy, I'll fly!

Comment

• Seller verified, not a typo.

1967 mustang - $18000 (johnson county)

Looking for a classic muscle car? Wanting a project to restore? I have a 1967 mustang for sale. It was last worked on in 2010. My father used it as a daily driver for many years, and would also take it to the race track on occasion. Title is clean, but was burned in a house fire. For more information please e-mail. Serious inquiries only! Yes, the price is 18,000.00 but willing to negotiate.

Comment

• What the fuck?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I just don't see 18k worth of car there
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                I just don't see 18k worth of car there
                There MIGHT be $1800 worth of car there, but I doubt it.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• dude thinks he has a running fastback.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• So no title AND it looks like hell? Let me get my checkbook
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• haha!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        There MIGHT be $1800 worth of car there, but I doubt it.
                        The trailer hitch totally adds $16,200 to it. Some people are just out of their fucking minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          The trailer hitch totally adds $16,200 to it. Some people are just out of their fucking minds.
                          It's not exclusive to vehicles either.

I've done quite a bit of buying and looking at sports/trading cards on there and some people just have no clue as to the fact they don't have shit for value in what they have.

I understand you feel it's valuable because you have personal sentiment in it, but that don't pay the bills and I don't give a shit about your personal sentiment.
                          2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Not to mention that reinforced license plate frame
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/mcy/4982327611.html

kinda thinking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by codsack View Post
                                hopefully you did not think to long, already flagged

Comment

Working...
                                X