No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think there was a way a new F150 with a 3.5l would pull more than a Raptor.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I didn't think there was a way a new F150 with a 3.5l would pull more than a Raptor.
      Dealer Bling will do that. I looked a New Wrangler in 07~ that was marked up to right around 50k with all the BS added to it.
      1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
      1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
      2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• The lifted super crew FX4's with wheels and tires were $65-68k when i bought mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          The lifted super crew FX4's with wheels and tires were $65-68k when i bought mine.
          I dont care about that, how much at month????
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• How much money do you have to make to afford a 50k dollar vehicle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              I dont care about that, how much at month????
              Haha. One of my dock workers came to me asking for advice on a new F150 priced in that range ( He made $13 an hour at the time ).

He didn't listen to me because he could afford the $700/MO payments. The fool got a 9 year loan. I didn't even know you could get a freaking 9 year loan on a car note.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Haha. One of my dock workers came to me asking for advice on a new F150 priced in that range ( He made $13 an hour at the time ).

He didn't listen to me because he could afford the $700/MO payments. The fool got a 9 year loan. I didn't even know you could get a freaking 9 year loan on a car note.
                I didnt either?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  I didnt either?
                  Looks like I was slightly off -

"In the final quarter of 2012, the average term of a new car note stretched out to 65 months, the longest ever, according to Experian Information Solutions Inc. Experian said that 17% of all new car loans in the past quarter were between 73 and 84 months and there were even a few as long as 97 months. Four years ago, only 11% of loans fell into this category."

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                    How much money do you have to make to afford a 50k dollar vehicle?
                    You could probably get a loan with a income in the high twenty range with a good debt to income ratio. I know someone who had a $45k car with a $26k income. People are stupid when it comes to cars.

Afford is different. I think you shouldn't have a vehicle that cost over 1/2 of your yearly gross income, but hell lots of people drive cars that cost way more than they make in a year.

Comment

• mine is 620/mo at $38,000 financed

Comment

• Here is my recent issue: People post shit up then don't ever respond to their postings. WTF? Seriously. Don't post it unless you really want to sell it.

I can't believe that it's sometimes a hassle to readily hand people money for their stuff.
                        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                          Here is my recent issue: People post shit up then don't ever respond to their postings. WTF? Seriously. Don't post it unless you really want to sell it.

I can't believe that it's sometimes a hassle to readily hand people money for their stuff.
                          Yep! I can't stand that crap.

Comment

• Stop low balling people ya cheap bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Stop low balling people ya cheap bastards.
                              LOL. No low-balling here. I'm trying to hand a guy $1K CASH MONEY (His asking price) and I can't even get him to send me pics of the item in question to verify if it's exactly what I want.
                              2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• I can't stand listing on there either, but for as much crap I put up with, it yields the best results on just about anything. I just put a car up, but I'm not expecting a call until about 3am.

Comment

Working...
                                X