X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      I can't stand listing on there either, but for as much crap I put up with, it yields the best results on just about anything. I just put a car up, but I'm not expecting a call until about 3am.
      Shit, I've had some guy texting me at all hours of the night about stuff. I turn my phone on silent at night so I don't see it until I wake up the next morning. I'm like W-T-F dude, do you not sleep or what? E-Mail that stuff man or hit me up at a decent hour.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Ive made several purchase's after midnight...

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
          Ive made several purchase's after midnight...
          There is nobody I've dealt with on Craigslist that I'd want to even contemplate meeting or handling cash with at midnight.

Maybe we're dealing in different levels of stuff, but the merch and cash I'm dealing with is not for night-time dealing.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
            There is nobody I've dealt with on Craigslist that I'd want to even contemplate meeting or handling cash with at midnight.

Maybe we're dealing in different levels of stuff, but the merch and cash I'm dealing with is not for night-time dealing.
            I had a kid in Garland tell me that wasn't a good idea so I asked if it was because of the neighbor hood he was in or me being a threat and he said the hood. I laughed about it for a minute with him and then went and bought it, I was however quick. Of Course I wouldn't go into all neighborhoods that late much less after dark fo sure.

Oh and as far as the deals, I'm dealing in cash so Its never safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
              I had a kid in Garland tell me that wasn't a good idea so I asked if it was because of the neighbor hood he was in or me being a threat and he said the hood. I laughed about it for a minute with him and then went and bought it, I was however quick. Of Course I wouldn't go into all neighborhoods that late much less after dark fo sure.

Oh and as far as the deals, I'm dealing in cash so Its never safe.
              I'm meeting at the police department because of that very reason. Kind of gives me an extra bit of protection and tamps down any ideas they might have.

If they won't meet me in that parking lot, I tell them to pound sand. Easily weeds out those who might be thinking of doing something.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Link?
                If you call me at 3 am, I'll make a M4M ad with your number on it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  If you call me at 3 am, I'll make a M4M ad with your number on it!
                  LOL!

Problem solved.

Comment

• Here's a real winner

1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      for $10k, it better come with that r6, and $3k cash in the trunk.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Man he should've just left the body alone.
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I never really cared for gen 1 RX7s but this one is kinda cool.

1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                            How much money do you have to make to afford a 50k dollar vehicle?
                            At least 50k, depending on other circumstances. That's the way I view it at least.

Comment

• I'm going on an out-of-state buying trip tonight so hopefully I don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere. LOL.

I did one two weeks ago and it was fine. Got to see Louisiana. Not much there.

Comment

• Sooo, talk more about the whores. I know some of you people here have done it. Or done them. Talk more about it.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X