Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
    I'm going on an out-of-state buying trip tonight so hopefully I don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere. LOL.

I did one two weeks ago and it was fine. Got to see Louisiana. Not much there.
    Bring a gun buddy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Sooo, talk more about the whores. I know some of you people here have done it. Or done them. Talk more about it.
      We're mean, but we aren't "talking about your whore mother in front of you" mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        Bring a gun buddy!
        I will have a weapon with me for sure.
        2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
          I'm going on an out-of-state buying trip tonight so hopefully I don't end up dead in a ditch somewhere. LOL.

I did one two weeks ago and it was fine. Got to see Louisiana. Not much there.
          Where ya headed and Whatcha gettin?

Comment

• Comment

• Bauce.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                Where ya headed and Whatcha gettin?
                Headed to Jefferson City, Missouri to pick up another 1986-87 Fleer Michael Jordan rookie card.

I have a rental Dodge Dart for a couple of days while I get some A/C service on the Mustang. I've got unlimited mileage on it so all I'm out is the gas and a little sleep.

I'm in Springfield right now at a McDonalds. If it's in the condition I think it's in from the pictures I've seen, it should be a nice $1K flip, maybe more.
                2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  At least 50k, depending on other circumstances. That's the way I view it at least.
                  well no wonder my wife calls me a cheapskate. I figured if you made 50k you shouldn't be driving anything more than around a 10-15k vehicle.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                    well no wonder my wife calls me a cheapskate. I figured if you made 50k you shouldn't be driving anything more than around a 10-15k vehicle.
                    That's on the low side, but I don't know that it's ever a good idea to own a car worth your yearly wages, unless you saved up and paid cash. I suppose it'd be ok for a single guy living at home or with roommates, but a mortgage and feeding a family kinda eats into the transportation fund.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      We're mean, but we aren't "talking about your whore mother in front of you" mean.
                      Well as far as I knew, she wasn't on craigslist.

Also that toyota is clean. Just curious, but whats your interest in that old thing nanay
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                        At $50K, your ass better be in a $3500 gas saver. You could at least swing something with A/C, but you're not deserving much more.

Comment

• Yes listen to dave ramsey!
                          WH

Comment

Well as far as I knew, she wasn't on craigslist.

Also that toyota is clean. Just curious, but whats your interest in that old thing nanay
                            I was actually looking to see what rx7s and supras were going for, and came across that, and said "damn that thing is clean, i should show justin"

Comment

Yes listen to dave ramsey!
                              I'm what Ramsey wants to be when he grows up.

Comment

• So rare!

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X