Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    4 grand for a heap of rust with no title! I'm on the way!
    1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
    1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
    2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Well, I struck out. The card the guy had was not authentic. Spotted it within 5 seconds. He wasn't very pleased as he had traded away several other cards and personal items for it to one of his friend's locally. I did sell him some of the raw cards I had so at least that paid for some of my gas. He also gave me a civil war-era musket ball so I didn't necessarily leave empty handed, but definitely not with what I wanted. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• you drove 16 hours for a baseball card and a metal ball?

sorry i just wanted you to read that out loud so you'd see the ridiculousness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
          you drove 16 hours for a baseball card and a metal ball?

x2

Comment

I was actually looking to see what rx7s and supras were going for, and came across that, and said "damn that thing is clean, i should show justin"
            'preciate it brah. I'm coming to your house to see it in person, I'll bring my old chevy and we can swap trolling stories and talk about old trucks.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            I'm what Ramsey wants to be when he grows up.
            Poor?
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post

I'm in Springfield right now at a McDonalds.
              Im sorry.....

Comment

ha!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• I love the captioned images.

1992 Mercury Topaz, 2 door. $500 firm. Selling for parts. Still drives, but needs work. Here's what we know about it. All windows roll up and down, there's a barely noticeable crack in front windshield, all locks work, parts of interior are rough, upholstery and carpet are dirty, dashboard has cracks in vinyl, front seats have rips but are covered, comes with 3 brand new tires and a donut tire. 4th rim included. Engine and tranny run good, but gaskets need replaced. Replaced 2 of the 3 engine mounts in an attempt to correct a steering problem (pulls to the right on acceleration). Car is located near the Irvington Walmart on 111th and Ida. Contact Denny at
                  ...whoa. Denny has a Topaz? You been holding out on me, bro?
                  Last edited by 46Tbird; 05-08-2018, 08:29 AM.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Nice Alpine!

Comment

• Busted!

And you found me in Nebraska!

Comment

Seeing as how I was looking at a $1k flip on it, it was worth the effort. I ended up finding a legit one a few hours away. It's part of an estate so I'm having to wait on the executor to give the ok.

I'd say I'm doing pretty well as I've made about $4k in about 3 weeks of real, serious effort on my part.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                          Well, I struck out. The card the guy had was not authentic. Spotted it within 5 seconds. He wasn't very pleased as he had traded away several other cards and personal items for it to one of his friend's locally. I did sell him some of the raw cards I had so at least that paid for some of my gas. He also gave me a civil war-era musket ball so I didn't necessarily leave empty handed, but definitely not with what I wanted. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.
                          What caliber ball, and how much do you want for it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            Here comes Gas Monkey 🐵
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• There's a Mopar guy out there tripping over himself to write a check for that car, whether he knows it or not.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                What caliber ball, and how much do you want for it?
                                I honestly have ZERO clue.

I just got in to my folks place for the night, but I will try to upload a few pics of it for you to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X