X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/4999276550.html

I love the captioned images.

...whoa. Denny has a Topaz? You been holding out on me, bro?
    I bought a 92 Topaz 2 dr just like that a few years ago. It was a 40k mile grandma car I bought for $500 and was near mint. I was surprised to find there is a club site much like this one for Tempo and Topaz owners. People actually trying to modify them a little. Nothing too exciting though. They actually made AWD diesel models, but they are ultra rare. I saw one prototype that had a transverse mounted straight 8. Yes, an itty bitty straight 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
      I bought a 92 Topaz 2 dr just like that a few years ago. It was a 40k mile grandma car I bought for $500 and was near mint. I was surprised to find there is a club site much like this one for Tempo and Topaz owners. People actually trying to modify them a little. Nothing too exciting though. They actually made AWD diesel models, but they are ultra rare. I saw one prototype that had a transverse mounted straight 8. Yes, an itty bitty straight 8.
      Any pics of that model?
      WH

Comment

• Oh no...

1997 Ford F150 Lincoln Lightning?
        151K miles. Automatic. V8. Runs and drives great. Strong engine and transmission. Much money invested in it. Front end conversion to Lincoln Navigator. All ground effects and badges OEM from Ford Lightning. Dumped Flowmasters. Ford Lightning Wheels. Headliner Dvd system. Just passed inspection. Very clean inside and out. Paint in great shape. Cold AC and working heater. Power windows locks and mirrors. Driver window stopped working a while back though. Clean Texas title in hand. Asking $4500 cash. Text or call 214-207-8955

Comment

• Is that really a lightning? thats a good damn deal.

Comment

• I don't hate it.

Comment

• I dont hate it and Im sure thats not or was a real Lightning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                Is that really a lightning? thats a good damn deal.
                Not a real Lightning if it's a '97. Lightnings in that bodystyle didn't come-out until '99.

Comment

• Needs an ls swap either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I don't hate it.
                    After much consideration, i have to agree. I don't hate it. Its a decent change up from all the 150's that look the exact same.
                    WH

Comment

• Pretty cool lil nova..

Comment

• Good enough pic to see bondo.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• WRX

Comment

• Reverse osmosis, brah...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• 575hp and 600 hp with right hand drive that can be switched on th fly? I'm all ears
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Think he has enough gauges? Those Glove box gauges must be pretty useful.

Comment

Working...
                                X