Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
    I'm looking for a nice fox coupe but all seem high. I sold mine a few years ago for less than what most I'm seeing today are. and mine was a LOT nicer. I can see a perfect clean coupe going for a lot but selling it missing pieces and needing work doesn't bring prime money!
    Buy my 85 gt I have on here. It's by far the cleanest best driving fox I've ever been in. It rides and drives like brand new. No slop in the steering, no rattles, no squeaks. It was pretty much bone stock until about 1k miles ago. I doubt it's even seen a drag strip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
      Buy my 85 gt I have on here. It's by far the cleanest best driving fox I've ever been in. It rides and drives like brand new. No slop in the steering, no rattles, no squeaks. It was pretty much bone stock until about 1k miles ago. I doubt it's even seen a drag strip.
      pics or it doesn't exist!!

WB, let me know if you ever get your hands on a clean coupe roller (perfect body) that you want to unload. I want to get it painted and drop an LSx in it, so basically a coupe that doesn't have body damage.
      I'm learning to weld from an experienced local guy, so I'm hoping to do some newb fab work for a turbo on it. Should be a big fun PITA!

hmmm: $700 coupe isn't bad
      Last edited by crapstang; 02-08-2013, 12:49 AM.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
        PSYCHOPATH!
        Yeah, cause that's what a psychopath does. Goes on an internet message board and denies his name is what others are saying it is.

MORON

Comment

• For the midlife crisis baller: $31k '06 Z06

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanger View Post
            Yeah, cause that's what a psychopath does. Goes on an internet message board and denies his name is what others are saying it is.

MORON
            I know :-(. We are all idiots and you're the smart one.......

Comment

MORON
              That's what you do. And you're a psychopath. So yeah.

You're also a moron
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                Supply and demand. And alot few cars out there.
                ya I expect there to be some increase, but will see a pretty poor condition coupe with an intake for 5500 then a nice full motor much cleaner one for 6k. Just seems like the market is all over the place. Found one I want but its in FL

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  That's what you do. And you're a psychopath. So yeah.

You're also a moron
                  Yeah people generally deny it when someone gets their name wrong. You're just so obsessed with having at least one little detail known about me (for some strange reason) that you simply won't let go of it, even if it is wrong. "Get a life" comes to mind. As for psychopath, the term doesn't fit the description. If I were a psychopath, and not just some random poster on an a message board, you'd think I'd have more psychopathic things to be doing right now. As opposed to saying "Nuh uh! You wrong! You wrong!" on a message board.

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  I know :-(. We are all idiots and you're the smart one.......

Hey, I just calls 'em as I sees em. You keep giving me a reason to say that...

Also, you act as if one individual can't be right, while a host of others are wrong. If a larger group of people are saying it, it must be true. You don't have a whole lot of life experience, is what I gather from that.

Comment

• ^^Psychopath

Comment

• I take offense at the term psychopath being used on anyone but me
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I take offense at it being used on me.

Comment

• Backhalved '80 Mustang with Super Gas cert. cage. 5.0l motor (looks rough) $1500

sigpic

Comment

I take offense at it being used on me.
                            Dan Bishop is a psychopath

Comment

• You keep saying it, I'll keep denying it. Guess we'll just go on that way forever. Suits me just fine.

Comment

• Psychopath!

Comment

Working...
                                X