Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Did you ever sell your BAB?
    Yep! The original owner contacted me about it and couldn't pick it up fast enough.
    I really wanted to do something with it, but life just has too many things taking up my spare time right now.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Scored another 100% legit Jordan RC today for $400.

Last one I bought for $425 went for $1,350 a few days ago, LOL.
      2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• You can tell just how,little people know about cars from their own cars and how they make their ads.

I have a fresh rebuilt turbo foxbody it is extremely clean and ready for the drag strip I will list the most important mods on here and more to a serious buyer
        crane cams rockers cam etc precision turbo slicks and skinnys tko trans 8.8 rear with 31 spline axles battery shutoff and relocated 5 point harness and full roll cage. much more I'm sure I'm looking for either 11k or a really nice rv I will trade. Will entertain other trade offers also 9033123906 I WILL TAKE A NICE TRUCK OR CORVETTE C5

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
          You can tell just how,little people know about cars from their own cars and how they make their ads.

I have a fresh rebuilt turbo foxbody it is extremely clean and ready for the drag strip I will list the most important mods on here and more to a serious buyer
          crane cams rockers cam etc precision turbo slicks and skinnys tko trans 8.8 rear with 31 spline axles battery shutoff and relocated 5 point harness and full roll cage. much more I'm sure I'm looking for either 11k or a really nice rv I will trade. Will entertain other trade offers also 9033123906 I WILL TAKE A NICE TRUCK OR CORVETTE C5
          Yeah, I'm sure it runs great too, LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
            Scored another 100% legit Jordan RC today for $400.

Last one I bought for $425 went for $1,350 a few days ago, LOL.
            Get me an MJ for cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              Get me an MJ for cheap.
              I don't work for free.

I have a BGS 6 available right now. Willing to part with it for $600 cash.

Comment

• Not CL, but a little closer to home

Comment

• thats nice ^^

Comment

• Got my latest CL Jordan RC back from Beckett today - another 8.5, LOL!

Comment

Not CL, but a little closer to home

http://dfwmustangs.net/class/showpro...dy-coupe&cat=4
                      Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                      thats nice ^^
                      boss block, crab'd 14k?

Comment

• No A/C and carb'd. That's all I'm seeing anymore and people want a mint for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
                          Got my latest CL Jordan RC back from Beckett today - another 8.5, LOL!

Who'd you have to stalk to get that?
                          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

No A/C and carb'd. That's all I'm seeing anymore and people want a mint for it.
                            i've never paid attention to prices of fox mustangs, but i do remember the days where $5500 was all you ever needed.

That dude works at 21st century, so i was just saying the car itself is nice and im sure done right.

Comment

• Ya, Scott just sold another coupe like that. He was asking 7K, but I don't know what he finally got.

Comment

• I just know his name, not him personally.

Comment

Working...
                                X