X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
    probably the best ad you'll ever see

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/5046585145.html
    Maaaan, that's a great car. In a parallel universe where the timing lined up, I'd have already bought it from you. Good luck with the sale/sail/sell.

Comment

• Wish I had the room, great looking car.

Comment

• It's a great car, a little tlc (read: boost) and some elbow grease and it'll be an awesome street car. Tim is a great seller too, up front and honest about everything.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Comment

Thanks guys.
            Who got the BBS wheels?
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• A user on here that said they were going on a Coyote swapped coupe. I'll let him post up if he wants to.

Comment

A user on here that said they were going on a Coyote swapped coupe. I'll let him post up if he wants to.
                I snagged some BBS rx wheels.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

A user on here that said they were going on a Coyote swapped coupe. I'll let him post up if he wants to.
                  nah, I will just stay anonymous

Comment

• I saw that. I thought I posted on your thread. I guess I didn't. They are going to look great.

Comment

• Mark VIII vert.

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Coach Builders Covertible! Rare car 1 of 23 in 1994. 4.6 v8, personally bought from Jerry Lee and Judith Lewis! Less than 11,500 miles on car. It is on Ebay on auction. Bid on Ebay. Reserve has been lowered

Comment

• I may be headed to Athens today

Army APC - $18000 (Athens, Texas)

safety tips
                        prohibited items
                        product recalls
                        avoiding scams

Armored Personell Carrier, Rubber track pads for street use.....needs starter bendix......has v-12 rolls Royce engine.....need gone asap....fixing to move.....reduced price to $18,000 obo or all trades considered depending on what u have to offer....seriouse buyers only please....if interested please contact me at
                        show contact info
                        ask for Brice or u can call
                        show contact info
                        and ask for Gill
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          Mark VIII vert.

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII Coach Builders Covertible! Rare car 1 of 23 in 1994. 4.6 v8, personally bought from Jerry Lee and Judith Lewis! Less than 11,500 miles on car. It is on Ebay on auction. Bid on Ebay. Reserve has been lowered
                          The killer has great taste, but that car aint worth anywhere near 17 grand. 11-12K max. Would love to have it though.

Comment

• I'd like to see the convertable top recessed a great deal more, when its down.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              I'd like to see the convertable top recessed a great deal more, when its down.

Comment

• 91 Fox FORD 2JZ MUSTANG TOYOTA SUPRA single turbo NOS 2JZGTE COUPE - $9000 (tulsa

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/5060451652.html

I wonder if he'll take 6500 for it...
                                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X