Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
    91 Fox FORD 2JZ MUSTANG TOYOTA SUPRA single turbo NOS 2JZGTE COUPE - $9000 (tulsa

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/5060451652.html

I wonder if he'll take 6500 for it...
    that's pretty cool
    2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
    2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        I may be headed to Athens today

Army APC - $18000 (Athens, Texas)

safety tips
        prohibited items
        product recalls
        avoiding scams

Armored Personell Carrier, Rubber track pads for street use.....needs starter bendix......has v-12 rolls Royce engine.....need gone asap....fixing to move.....reduced price to $18,000 obo or all trades considered depending on what u have to offer....seriouse buyers only please....if interested please contact me at
        show contact info
        ask for Brice or u can call
        show contact info
        and ask for Gill
        Sounds a little overpriced. Lasr time I checked they were normally pretty cheap, seeing as they are 99% useless to most anyone.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          He's still trying? He's had it priced anywhere from $24,500 to $12,000.

Comment

• Comment

• I wouldn't pay $30k, but I do want another one of these.

Ded

Comment

• That is a nice car, I don't know the market on those 510s well but I bet it isn't far off. (How many 510s made it to the US? How many are still around?)
                1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• They're pretty rare. I've only seen a handful aside from the ones I owned.
                  The price is on point for what an sr20 510 would go for though.
                  Ded

Comment

• Beautiful black 1998 Mustang GT with several of the Cobra Options by original second owner (it's been in the same family since new) unique customization with more than $25,000 spent building it, car show trophy winner in the hot rod division, custom detailed engine and interior, high performance clutch, cold air ram induction, Vortec Cyclone Turbonator, custom dual exhaust, Cobra Gauges, emblems and floor mats, moon roof, lighted flame pedals, only 105,000 well cared for miles in excellent condition. Asking only $10,500,

Looks like they bought one of everything stick on they had at the autozone.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• LMAO at "vortec cyclone turbonator"

How in the hell did they manage to spend $25k "building" it???

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                        LMAO at "vortec cyclone turbonator"

How in the hell did they manage to spend $25k "building" it???
                        $2000 an hour labor charge

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5069806495.html

Looks like they bought one of everything stick on they had at the autozone.
                          He beat out blacksnake at the Ricenationals, Hawtrawd class.
                          Ded

Comment

• That interior is definitely *unique *.

Comment

• clearly the guy is fucking clueless. On literally every level imaginable.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Did he use cabinet door pulls for wire looms? I believe that's a step up from zip ties

Comment

Working...
                                X