Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
    That's been around for a long time, has to be a joke. I know I posted it on here, but I can't remember if it was in this thread.

Comment

• Lol, again. This is the only car I have seen appreciate in value.

Comment

• Same guy that had the over priced 93 cobra, I do believe.

Comment

• It's jeffs old car, this is the second time it's been for sale since Jeff sold it. Jeff had it on here for $16k if I remember right.

Comment

• no way that car was for 16k

Comment

• aside from that, its a fair market price.

Comment

• I had this stuff F/S last year for $140 for everything. This DB agrees to my price, then shows up with $20 short because "he couldn't get anymore cash out" WTF? I wanted this stuff gone since I had no use for it, so I took the $120.

Now this fucker has the audacity to post it all up for like quadruple what he paid from me and is still using my fucking pictures. I did some digging and he runs some shady 2nd hand stealership. I don't care too much though, since he can't sell that shit and has been sitting on it for a loooong time.

Ultimate Autohaus LLC

786-371-1994

Ruben
                Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                  http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/5083137909.html

I had this stuff F/S last year for $140 for everything. This DB agrees to my price, then shows up with $20 short because "he couldn't get anymore cash out" WTF? I wanted this stuff gone since I had no use for it, so I took the $120.

Now this fucker has the audacity to post it all up for like quadruple what he paid from me and is still using my fucking pictures. I did some digging and he runs some shady 2nd hand stealership. I don't care too much though, since he can't sell that shit and has been sitting on it for a loooong time.

Ultimate Autohaus LLC

786-371-1994

Ruben
                  The same ones the guys were deeply prying on to get the subframe free? Yeah he can keep those lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                    The same ones the guys were deeply prying on to get the subframe free? Yeah he can keep those lol
                    Yes, it was true and straight after I welded the reinforcement tabs on and I still kept the subframe.

I gave him full disclosure, but fuck him anyway!
                    Ded

Comment

Yes, it was true and straight after I welded the reinforcement tabs on and I still kept the subframe.

I gave him full disclosure, buttfuck him anyway!
                      mmk

Comment

• The last thing I text anyone is "Bring the full amount cash we agreed on, price is firm." That has stopped a few in their tracks. I price my stuff to sell and anyone haggling isn't seeing the value or wants to resell. I am not giving discounts for any poor SOB stories. The kind of stuff I have, you don't NEED to survive on, so don't tell me about your troubles to try and get a discount.

Comment

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/5083137909.html

I had this stuff F/S last year for $140 for everything. This DB agrees to my price, then shows up with $20 short because "he couldn't get anymore cash out" WTF? I wanted this stuff gone since I had no use for it, so I took the $120.

Ultimate Autohaus LLC

786-371-1994

Ruben
                          Did he use your URL for the pics? and did you host the pictures somewhere you can replace them but keep the same URL?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
                            The last thing I text anyone is "Bring the full amount cash we agreed on, price is firm." That has stopped a few in their tracks. I price my stuff to sell and anyone haggling isn't seeing the value or wants to resell. I am not giving discounts for any poor SOB stories. The kind of stuff I have, you don't NEED to survive on, so don't tell me about your troubles to try and get a discount.
                            i usually wait a few days and let them tell me they'll take my offer. granted thats on cheap shit. If i gotta drive from dallas to burleson, you owe me $20 for gas on something small. shipping woulda been cheaper, but i dont wanna put us through that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              i usually wait a few days and let them tell me they'll take my offer. granted thats on cheap shit. If i gotta drive from dallas to burleson, you owe me $20 for gas on something small. shipping woulda been cheaper, but i dont wanna put us through that.
                              Its not the sellers fault you want to buy something that's far away from where you live. I hope they tell you to get fucked over a "gas" discount.

Comment

• I generally don't deliver anything, but I had a guy in Arlington willing to buy a mower deck for $50 from me if I met him half way. I drive from Rockwall and met him at Jim Miller & 30 at like 9pm. I planned to go visit my buddy in Mesquite anyway so it wasn't a big deal. Looking back I don't think I would do it again, but there was no haggle, no lip. He happily gave me $50 and we were off our separate ways in 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X