No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of cheap I love it when I have a cheap 20-50 dollar item and they want me to meet them halfway. I lose more sells do to my go fuck yourself attitude but I'm ok with that. In fact sometimes I think I just post adds on Craigslist so I can get in a shit talking text fight lol

Comment

• how about guys asking more for used than what a part costs NEW? lol ive ran into that with motorcycle parts on CL

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Did he use your URL for the pics? and did you host the pictures somewhere you can replace them but keep the same URL?
        My pictures, but he saved them and hosted them on some other site.

He knows all the bushings are shot, the axle needs a rebuild and that the caliper is seized.

No mention of any of that shit, LOL.
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          Its not the sellers fault you want to buy something that's far away from where you live. I hope they tell you to get fucked over a "gas" discount.
          They usually do, and then 3 days later when they are still sitting on it, they'll text back saying they'll take my offer. If it's something i truly need i'll pay asking price and go get it.

Comment

• I'm surprised he hasn't sold this fine piece of American RE-Engineering.

He has even dropped the price 3k.

1972 C10 RatRod - $2500 (Ft. Worth)

1972 C10, ps., pb., turbo 350, 350, headers, Edelbrock carb and intake, Speedway alum. Radiator, 8 pt. square tube cage with detachable doors ( like a jeep ). Was a LWB now a shortened narrowed back half, 8.8 ford with rear disc, posi, 373 gears, ladder bars with coil overs, 15 gallon keg for fuel. New Wheel Vintiques (15+5 fronts, 15+14 rears) are powder coated with new MT Sportmans (26-7.50-15 fronts, 29-15.50-15 rears). This is a RUNNING and DRIVING vehicle. Have way more in it than what I want. Clear Title (Don't do Email).$2500.00 Cash.

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
              Speaking of cheap I love it when I have a cheap 20-50 dollar item and they want me to meet them halfway. I lose more sells do to my go fuck yourself attitude but I'm ok with that. In fact sometimes I think I just post adds on Craigslist so I can get in a shit talking text fight lol

I never understand that.

Comment

• Rare dog here, T-top 88 LX hatchback.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  That one looks pretty clean for the price.
                  1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                  1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                  2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Foxbodyking

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      way over priced!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        That's a clean car swap motor, lose the hood repaint the trim

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                          http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/5083137909.html

I had this stuff F/S last year for $140 for everything. This DB agrees to my price, then shows up with $20 short because "he couldn't get anymore cash out" WTF? I wanted this stuff gone since I had no use for it, so I took the $120.

Now this fucker has the audacity to post it all up for like quadruple what he paid from me and is still using my fucking pictures. I did some digging and he runs some shady 2nd hand stealership. I don't care too much though, since he can't sell that shit and has been sitting on it for a loooong time.

Ultimate Autohaus LLC

786-371-1994

Ruben

Comment

svo855?
                            I was not born in TX and I would die before I wrote and posted that kind of drivel.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

From that post:

"Excuse me for the pictures. That is all i have on my phone. Pictures do not do car justice."

So how hard is it to take a few good pictures? Why ask sympathy for your incompetence?

People's' lazy, fucked up logic perplexes me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                                Good show!

Comment

Working...
                                X