Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny
    I wonder I'd it's something as simple as a missing firing pin. Technically, that puts the weapon out of commission.
    Good question. I am betting someone dumped concrete down the barrel but if it's just a firing pin. Damn, if I lived closer I'd go see.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Not a craigslist deal, but the Craiglist of guns. Been looking to get a Socom 16 for a very long time, came across this guys ad. He had just posted it, we agreed on $1900 for the rifle. As soon as I came home, listed the Meprolight MOR for $1000 and sold it that evening to a very awesome Vietnam vet that hunts hogs at night with NV and IR.

Total cost of a Socom 16 with "100 rounds through it" $900. Just bought 4 more M1A mags for $100 so actually $1000 now.

Comment

• If anyone comes across a decent washing machine... let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          If anyone comes across a decent washing machine... let me know.
          how much you wanting to spend

Comment

• Originally posted by silverranger View Post
            how much you wanting to spend
            $200-$300. I looked at BB today and saw some "low" end IE normal washers in the $400-$600 range.

Comment

$200-$300. I looked at BB today and saw some "low" end IE normal washers in the $400-$600 range.
              I cant let mine go that low, but didnt read where you live there is a place on 199/ Jacksboro Hwy that sells used ones for a decent price you might want to check out. It is west of the new walmart at. (where the old Manheim used to be)

Comment

• Paid 379 at Lowe's for a new basic model just a couple weeks ago. Free delivery and haul away sealed the deal.

Comment

I cant let mine go that low, but didnt read where you live there is a place on 199/ Jacksboro Hwy that sells used ones for a decent price you might want to check out. It is west of the new walmart at. (where the old Manheim used to be)
                  What do you have and what do you want for it?

I need something quick.

Comment

What do you have and what do you want for it?

I need something quick.
                    I will be back in town this evening, I will get the reciept to give you the model # It was used for maybe two weeks then put in storage, bc I bought a house that had one.

Comment

I will be back in town this evening, I will get the reciept to give you the model # It was used for maybe two weeks then put in storage, bc I bought a house that had one.
                      my brother has one in his garage he may want to sell, she me a pm and i'll send you a pic

he is in frisco

Comment

• He'll trade his $4,500 redneck mustang for property.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I'll give each of you niggas $100.

Comment

• handmade mini smoker

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/spo/5169068667.html

Comment

If anyone comes across a decent washing machine... let me know.
                              Free!

Comment

• If that was two years newer, I'd be cleaning nut out of my undies.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X