No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy is trying to retire on that thing. 50k is a little extreme.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• You guys think there is someone out there right now, buying a 2015 to shelf for 25 years and then sell with the dealer stickers still on it? Why does stuff like this even exist.
      WH

Comment

• I'd rock this.

http://www.dankruseclassics.com/inde...=ATX15&lot=281
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          You guys think there is someone out there right now, buying a 2015 to shelf for 25 years and then sell with the dealer stickers still on it? Why does stuff like this even exist.
          Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
            woww... whats the price on that??

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Seriously?
              Oh, he's serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Oh, he's serious!
                I wonder...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                  woww... whats the price on that??
                  No clue, it's probably more than I can afford pal
                  Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Oh, he's serious!
                    Hells yeah!

Really I couldn't do it. I'd drive that fucker. It would have a lot more than 9 miles on it. So who does this. Where the hell did it come from. The ford museum? If you take a look, none of that kind of info is in the ad. Unless its not real or something, some kind of joke. In which case eh, oh well.
                    WH

Comment

• I know a guy that bought a 12yo SSP coupe once. The car had never been titled or taken delivery. Had less than 15 miles on it. Never had any of the cop equipment installed so no screw holes or damage. It was tested on a track when it was new by a department that backed out on the order. For whatever reason, someone at the dealer bought it and put it away. It happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                        Hells yeah!

Really I couldn't do it. I'd drive that fucker. It would have a lot more than 9 miles on it. So who does this. Where the hell did it come from. The ford museum? If you take a look, none of that kind of info is in the ad. Unless its not real or something, some kind of joke. In which case eh, oh well.
                        Ok, you seriously can't figure this one out.

Here's the answer: rich car collectors.

Comment

• Here's a local example: Don Davis, the car dealership guy.

I had several friends working there in the mid-90's, and when the single '95 Cobra R that they received was delivered, it skipped dealer prep and went straight into Don Davis's car collection. I'm sure it had single digit miles on it when it was put in storage and I'm also sure it hasn't been driven since. Maybe sold, but not to someone who would drive it. What do you think it's worth now?

Comment

• Im thinking about picking this up, should make a cool daily/kid hauler.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• That thing is pimp lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Im thinking about picking this up, should make a cool daily/kid hauler.
                                http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5193369396.html
                                I looked for one for a long fucking time... that's a good price on that thing for the condition.

gotta love the 16" alloys that look like wire wheels!

I'll hate you if you buy it, but it will be out of jealousy
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X