• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need this

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
      That's been for sale for a while.
      Because no one in their right mind is going to pay $6500 for a TBI RS. He's into clean IROC price range.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Surface rust does not equal rusted out. As 60 year old shells go, that does look reasonably solid.
        Ah, I'd consider myself an expert on tri-5's. That body is shot, trust me. He's selling it for the VIN
        Last edited by dcs13; 09-12-2015, 05:45 AM. Reason: added

Comment

• How is it shot? Don't see much in the way of holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
            i need this
            [IMG]http://images.craigslist.org/00V0V_26tpLPW3xkU_600x450.jpg[/IMG
            http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5188977194.html
            Im a huge third gen fan, but those wheels are horrible, the color is for a six year old girl, and its overpriced.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Because no one in their right mind is going to pay $6500 for a TBI RS. He's into clean IROC price range.
              Word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                I have a friend with 3 of them, one parts, one driver quality and another that is getting a rotisserie restoration. If I ever get invited to check out his and his brothers collection of non-mustang fox platform cars (in Houston), Ill give you a shout. They have some really interesting and great condition oddballs.

BTW, if he still has it, there's another guy I know that has a ~85 LTD 4cyl that hes thinking about selling.
                I would kill to see that collection.

2.3 Ltd? Never seen one optioned with it. That would be cool.

Comment

How is it shot? Don't see much in the way of holes.
                  Ad is gone,but...
                  Rocker where it met the quarter had big hole. That means inner & outer rockers and at least a lower quarter panel. The tail pan dog legs had holes. The trunk pan was bad. So now you have a trunk pan tail pan, and dog legs. that work sux, trust me. Thats all i can remember.
                  If thats a good deal to someone, I have a decent roller i'd gladly take 12k for. And it has no rust. I just finished it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    Ad is gone,but...
                    Rocker where it met the quarter had big hole. That means inner & outer rockers and at least a lower quarter panel. The tail pan dog legs had holes. The trunk pan was bad. So now you have a trunk pan tail pan, and dog legs. that work sux, trust me. Thats all i can remember.
                    If thats a good deal to someone, I have a decent roller i'd gladly take 12k for. And it has no rust. I just finished it.
                    Ah, I guess I got screwed by looking at pics on a phone screen. I yield to your superior Tri-5 knowledge.

Comment

I yield to your superior Tri-5 knowledge.
                      My knowledge came at a VERY high price...trust me. It's taken me a long time to dig out of the hole I got myself in. I'm actually welding in the very last patch panel as we speak.

Comment

• So i just got an offer to trade for a 69 nova project that is much more complete than my 66 c10 project.

what would yall say? My truck will be cool someday, but the guy wanting it will get it done much quicker than i will, and his car is a much better starting point for me.

WWDFWMD?

pics for reference:

his:

vs.

mine from the pic that sparked his interest:

but its real current state, and as i have shown him:

I am thinking i will be a nova owner next weekend, is that a bad idea?

Comment

• he is one of the DFW guys that appears on Street Outlaws

Comment

• your truck is cooler and has family history... his car needs a ton of work and doesn't really pass muster with multi-colored body panels and/or patina.

I mean, your truck needs work too, but if I were going to never finish a project, I'd rather never finish the one that actually meant something to me
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              your truck is cooler and has family history... his car needs a ton of work and doesn't really pass muster with multi-colored body panels and/or patina.

I mean, your truck needs work too, but if I were going to never finish a project, I'd rather never finish the one that actually meant something to me
                              Word. I was gonna say Rodney, no one like a quitter!
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                your truck is cooler and has family history... his car needs a ton of work and doesn't really pass muster with multi-colored body panels and/or patina.

Masterfully said, sir. My thoughts as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X