Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3610245448.html

This is the shit I keep running into. People have lost their fuggin mind on car prices the last couple months. That 96 Maxima is worth $700 with the dammage it has. It is not worth the $4600 the ass hat is trying to get for it.

Hondas and Kias with bashed in noses for $1600 and these cars (to me) are worth $1500 if in good running condition and clean bodies.
    holy shit that's an expensive beat up car lol.
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Text I just got.

" Hi, do you still have it available the winstar ? Where can I look it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
        Text I just got.

" Hi, do you still have it available the winstar ? Where can I look it."
        Alias of Steve?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMEGMA STENCH View Post
          Invented? No. Saw on youtube and wanted to build? Eh... the appeal is fading.
          Wow.. Again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            Alias of Steve?
            Lol mods strike again.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Lol mods strike again.
              They struck Jewmadbro's post?

Comment

• Duh. I read it again. Thought jewmad was Steve's new name. My bad
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I bet that's a sweet ride! Seemed like the best place to post that.

Comment

• ^lmao "ask fo snow flake..."

Why do people not read the ad before they come out/call? I put it in the title "read the ad before you call" and the same in BIG CAPITOL LETTERS at the top of the ad. These couple of darker complected individuals who did not speak the English language particularly well came out to look at that car I had posted. They gave me cash, I handed them the keys, etc. Suddenly, due to the ONE thing I said to read in the ad, they back out. I've had a lot of people do me favors before, so I gave them their cash back. Friday they are going to come and buy 75% of my mini car lot I have going on, so I let it slide.

Just. Read. The. AD!!!! lol
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Duh. I read it again. Thought jewmad was Steve's new name. My bad
                      Dumbshit.

Comment

Duh. I read it again. Thought jewmad was Steve's new name. My bad
                        That's a harsh insult, even for Steve. I wouldn't call my worst enemy a jewbrony.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                          Dumbshit.
                          Harsh ....

Comment

• I keep coming to this thread looking for the whores based on the title. I would expect at least one after 5 pages.

Comment

Harsh ....
                              Truth...

Comment

• Whores!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X