Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That shit was funny

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Are Fairmonts still cool?

1983 Ford Fairmont - $1000 (fort worth)

Ford Fairmont futura 1983 with a 240 ci six cylinder. Air conditioning works but needs charged, seals may need changed to keep refrigerant from seeping.
      Body is straight. Radiator and rack and pinion replaced 4 years ago. Needs a freeze plug as one of them rusted through and started leaking.
      Clear title.
      Car runs and drives but was parked due to the coolant leak from the freeze/core plug.

Comment

• I hate that so much in CL ads. "AC works but dont blow cold" Well then it dont fucking work! "AC works just needs some freeon" Still, fucking broke!

Its as bad as "Runs and drives great but needs a new engine." Well how in the fuck does it run great?
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          I hate that so much in CL ads. "AC works but dont blow cold" Well then it dont fucking work! "AC works just needs some freeon" Still, fucking broke!
          Well, it works, but leaks. Like a tire with a nail in it. It can be fixed, but it leaks down.
          Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Its as bad as "Runs and drives great but needs a new engine." Well how in the fuck does it run great?
          It could run and drive great, but need a new engine. I can show you one in my shop that runs and drives but needs a new engine. Actually, I have a couple of those sitting around right now.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
            Are Fairmonts still cool?

1983 Ford Fairmont - $1000 (fort worth)

Ford Fairmont futura 1983 with a 240 ci six cylinder. Air conditioning works but needs charged, seals may need changed to keep refrigerant from seeping.
            Body is straight. Radiator and rack and pinion replaced 4 years ago. Needs a freeze plug as one of them rusted through and started leaking.
            Clear title.
            Car runs and drives but was parked due to the coolant leak from the freeze/core plug.
            Yes.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• My 1997 Yukon runs great, but needs a new engine just because its almost got 300k on it. No issues what so ever or weird sounds but just generally speaking, it will need one soon at some point within the next few years. It may run to 400k, it may not lol. So I get it.
              sigpic

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• How does someone get that deep in something so ridiculous and then bail?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• He doesn't have time.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      How does someone get that deep in something so ridiculous and then bail?
                      You discover women.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Hey Frost. I'm really enjoying the single wide with the wicked awesome tv you sold me. Thanx again.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          Hey Frost. I'm really enjoying the single wide with the wicked awesome tv you sold me. Thanx again.

Hmm not remembering that but....yay?

Comment

• Ask Magnus lol.

Comment

• I never have to ask Magnus anything. If he sees me say something, he's right along to start yelping.

Comment

• Lol yup.

Comment

Working...
                                X