• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL that is terrible

Definitely not a cobra
    2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      great price for that car.. i predict those 4th gens are going to be bringing some good money for years to come.
      I would be more tempted if it was a manual or even a TA.

I agree though all of the fbodies from that era are going to be VERY collectible to find stock and not abused.

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
        I would be more tempted if it was a manual or even a TA.

I agree though all of the fbodies from that era are going to be VERY collectible to find stock and not abused.
        6speed F-bodies albeit fun, the auto will be better if you really want to race it. But yeah, to keep it clean and stock, i'd rather have the 6 speed. (owned both)

Comment

• Oh hell yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post

Do even think about it. I love all things 4cly and turboed but I tried the 2.2s and they are crap.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
              Do even think about it. I love all things 4cly and turboed but I tried the 2.2s and they are crap.
              Ive probably not worked on as many as you , but had good luck with them. And the wtf factor is entertaining. That's most likely a 2.5 btw.
              An SRT 4 swap would be sweet. I hear they can make power...

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                I can dig it

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The things you find in the "General" section

Dildo Black 14" long 3" wide - $50

Selling my 14" long 3" wide black dildo $50 OBO
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• The things you find in the "General" section

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• you need help selling it?

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                        wow. Maybe its v6 with a bumper? and nice sales tactic

"i need to sell this car tonite i have the title in hand im having to go out of town for a death and i have no money and this is all i have. please call me any time tonite and help me out but if your black i wont sell it to you thats the last thing i want to see is a greasy ass black man in my car. "
                        ROFL!! Hilarious

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        The things you find in the "General" section

Gross... wtf lol
                        WH

Comment

• Just had an interesting craigslist phone call. Guy calls about my GTO, does the usual song and dance. Car has too many miles, he has to figure on a new motor, there are cheaper ones than yours, lowball offer, etc.

When I wont bite, he changes gears on me. Trades. Here is the fun part, claims that he has a 2014 Mustang GT with 25K miles on it, clean title, clean carfax, transmission stuck in 3rd. Says that he runs a performance shop in plano and this guy wanted a ton of mods done, then later called and said he couldn't pay for it and was leaving town and to just keep the car....

He is "not a mustang guy" and just wants it gone. Offers it to me for my GTO and $3500, when I say that I don't have that lying around, he offers me the GT for my GTO and $1000.... Me not being a complete idiot told him that if something is too good to be true, it probably is.

Fucking craigslist. Offering me a car that's worth two or three times what I'm asking for the GTO. Of course the car won't run, so I am sure that I would have to meet him at a location of his choosing, you know, so he can make sure my car is nice and all.

Comment

• Twice in one day?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              Twice in one day?!
                              Board did that all on it's own. Took forever to post, usually comes up with a "duplicate post" message when it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                Fucking craigslist.
                                No fuckin shit... that needs to be their damn official slogan. I just had an experience today... I don't want to talk about it cause I'm afraid there is a small chance the guy might read this forum. But yeah... fucking craigslist. What is it about that site that attracts the criminal element?

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                                ...so I am sure that I would have to meet him at a location of his choosing, you know, so he can make sure my car is nice and all.
                                In the event he asked for that, you think he would have tried to rob you? There seems to be a lot of people in this thread, saying people wanted to meet them in a dark alley, with no witnesses.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X