Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
    To buy and keep, sure. The C5s are getting damn cheap though. Depending on miles of course, but the only way I would touch one is under 10k or less for Z and 7 or less for coupe. Somewhere between for FRCs.
    C5z under $10k that isn't a turd... Sign me up

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      fwiw, that car is not getting any cheaper, c5's are at their bottom dollar right now. Hell, a clean LT4 C4 will bring that kind of money. so for that reason alone, yeah, its a decent deal.

For example:
      They were really at bottom dollar back in may. I missed out on a few in the 7K range. Makes me sick, but there was an LT4 out in California for $7k obo, really clean too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        fwiw, that car is not getting any cheaper, c5's are at their bottom dollar right now. Hell, a clean LT4 C4 will bring that kind of money. so for that reason alone, yeah, its a decent deal.

For example:

comes with a free summit racing book. that car is way dated

Comment

• I have a partially used roll of duct tape I'd like to trade for a Chevy truck of equal or lesser value. Can send pictures of duct tape upon request email only with your number and have a blessed day

do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5277865848.html

Seller claims to have an unrestored 66 Shelby GT350, automatic. I thought only Hertz cars were auto's?

"selling a 1966 Shelby gt350 mustang 289hp automatic -- it has been on jack stands for 30 years give or take -- it is a 100% rust free car -- if interested in talking about it for more info and details click on the reply button and call the # listed -- I will not answer TEXT or EMAIL they will be ignored -- I would like to see the car stay in this area but if that cannot happen so be it -- I have a firm price of 100k $ -- please do not call unless interested and have some $'s to spend -- I do not need help selling it -- thanks"

Comment

• Why is the engine torn apart?
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• 1992 Turbo 5.0 Mustang $3900

Anyone know this car? I've seen this guy peddling junk for awhile.

Comment

• Comment

• 850 with a 500shot maybe
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                      850 with a 500shot maybe
                      Drag use only

Comment

• How many of you clicked the play button...

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                          C5z under $10k that isn't a turd... Sign me up
                          Signed myself up a while back.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Not gonna lie. But those SN95 Saleen give me a light to medium chub. My wife drools over their blue and reds and I have always wanted to surprise her with her own.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• One of the very few cars that can pull off the white rimmed look, IMHO.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X