• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    Because of the "bigger block"
    Mountain motor? lulz

Comment

• Fucking craigslist man. Went to look at an 00 Camaro SS with 90K miles, originally sunset orange metallic, but plastidipped black. $5kobo. Now, I am not expecting much for the price but here is how it goes.

It has an LS6 intake and being SOM, I figure it's an 01, which is was. I asked if it had a clear title, he said yes, it's was Rebuilt Salvage. The center console was missing, the seat ripped, wipers missing, cowl missing, all lift struts missing, radio missing, all speaker grilles broken, mismatched wheels, bald tires, every single warning light was on, antenna missing, all marker lights missing, engine looked like it was under water.

I've been sandbagged before, but this one took the cake.

Comment

• How could you not dig a 510 wagon

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          Fucking craigslist man. Went to look at an 00 Camaro SS with 90K miles, originally sunset orange metallic, but plastidipped black. $5kobo. Now, I am not expecting much for the price but here is how it goes.

It has an LS6 intake and being SOM, I figure it's an 01, which is was. I asked if it had a clear title, he said yes, it's was Rebuilt Salvage. The center console was missing, the seat ripped, wipers missing, cowl missing, all lift struts missing, radio missing, all speaker grilles broken, mismatched wheels, bald tires, every single warning light was on, antenna missing, all marker lights missing, engine looked like it was under water.

I've been sandbagged before, but this one took the cake.
          "needs interior clean and oxygen sensors. Other than that it's perfect"
          Originally posted by Buzzo
          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• I like it alot.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Thoughts on what to look for and target price, price seems ok, but... never had an lsjuan
                http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5322470386.html
                Last edited by akfodysvn; 11-20-2015, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                  I had a 99 with 185K and the motor/tranny was never touched. It felt like a new car. Just look for the condition of the driver's seat, door panels and dash board.
                  Thanks brother. I just can't see them getting much cheaper with those miles.

Your coupe looks great and should hopefully go quick. Great color combo

Comment

• Trans am was a bust and had an obvious wreck previously... that's two in a row I have looked at. Lots of gas and road time being spent for nada

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                      Don't try to hurry up and force a buy. The right one will find its way to you.
                      I agree. I'm pretty OCD or else I would have bought something. I'm still going to check out that white coupe I talked to you about.

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                        Thoughts on what to look for and target price, price seems ok, but... never had an lsjuan
                        http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5322470386.html
                        i knew some kids that used to pull the speedometer clip from the diff in those and shut off the speedo/odo. to keep them in warranty. be leery of that.

Comment

• 1987 Mustang GT convertible - $6500

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5322624191.html

Comment

• Wouldn't be a Gt without it. 10k tho?

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Wouldn't be a Gt without it. 10k tho?

Has 10k invested. Wants $6500

Comment

• Aaaah should have read more

Comment

Working...
                                X