Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy high school flash back lol

Comment

• Someone here will like this one..If the work is done right, might be a deal..

Comment

• On an ltd kick?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
          Ya, but I'm not getting anything until I get some land.
          Right on. I always have my eyes peeled for a real lx or low mile wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            On an ltd kick?
            I would buy that in a heartbeat

Comment

• https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/bfs/5296179380.html

Adult film project needs finacial investment with min of $5000. Production will be done on HD, and with the hottes casting in Dallas. Please reply only if you are really interested and serious about the business.

Comment

• $5000 for a two minute short film. That would be some pretty good money!

Comment

• Selling my last Xbox one is turning out to be a pain the other 9 went out without a hitch but this one has like bad mojo or something I keep getting emailed by this mother father daughter daughters bf since this morning offering $100 less and then offering $90 less. Seriously. I told them this was my last one and the others sold for close to asking before price drop. There response that I should give it to them free since they are struggling for money and want to get gifts for Christmas.

I'd rather donate it to a local church.

Comment

Sell it to me for less than what he is offering. We can video it and send it to him for Christmas.
                    This. Damn free loaders.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Sell it to me for less than what he is offering. We can video it and send it to him for Christmas.
                      lol if i had known people on here wanted them i would have posted it but everyone browsed slickdeals on here so didn't bother.

Last week you could have gotten :

$100 gift card with trade of broken 360
                      85 off xbox one
                      free battlefront or another 60 off xbox one
                      $300 plus all above with discover card or 320ish without.

Comment

• http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5339310337.html

Comment

• I was eyeballing this one myself on the facebook group where the owner posts. A clean LTD LX may be in my not too distant future.

Comment

• In god working order cheap I have a ford ranger 2001 edge w170,,,,,, god engine y transmission 5 sped god tires god in gas it's for sale in 3800$ thanks for loking call or tex me for more info at

Comment

• Jesus will answer if you call.

Comment

• Ford Ranger, touched in many places by the hand of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X