Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I mean, it's no penisher bagged dually with a bunch of pricks on it...
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

ha!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I drove it so you mean IN it.

I prefer 15" wagon wheels on them. It just looks wrong to me
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5326792125.html

Comment

• All great besides the tan...

Comment

• Tried to score a booty call off of the w4m casual encounters section the day after thanksgiving 2014 and had to knife a man who tried to rob me; spent the next 4-5 hours dealing with the police. Lesson learned.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                All great besides the tan...
                Totally agree. It's a damn expensive kit and mileage isn't bad.

Said it's just running on the tune from whipple and I have no idea if those are many good or ultra conservative. Reviews on the kit are few and far between.
                Originally posted by Denny
                7500 cash should get that.
                I think that's the spot to buy it as well but I don't know if it's possible. A lot of NA v8 RCSBs go for about that up here in that condition.

Comment

• Buick Regal Grand National parts (Lake Lavon)

My 1987 GN was destroyed by a girl that was more interested in her radio than her driving.

The frame and body were pretty messed-up, but there are quite a few other parts that someone may be able to use.

Comment

• Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                    Totally agree. It's a damn expensive kit and mileage isn't bad.

Said it's just running on the tune from whipple and I have no idea if those are many good or ultra conservative. Reviews on the kit are few and far between.

I think that's the spot to buy it as well but I don't know if it's possible. A lot of NA v8 RCSBs go for about that up here in that condition.
                    glad you posted first. thats actually a good price, cause you could find another tard to sell that blower to and do an on3 turbo, or just throw a cam and a bottle at it to run quicker/cheaper.

Comment

• Might see about going to pick that up later.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        glad you posted first. thats actually a good price, cause you could find another tard to sell that blower to and do an on3 turbo, or just throw a cam and a bottle at it to run quicker/cheaper.
                        I'm not quite sure what you meant by "glad you posted first" but I assume you are leading that it's not impressive. After more reading I have found that if you upgrade pump/injectors and remove the whipple electronics that you can make good power with a custom tune. If nothing else I learned something more.

I think the truck NA is work 6-7 in my market. For me the on3 is a no go... to many shit reviews on the hotside's and turbo's. I'm sure people have success as well but far to many failures in comparison to success stories.

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

• On 3 turbo setups are generally worthless shit. The best thing you could do for that truck with the whipple is run it on E85.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• It's a good deal.

Comment

• http://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/5364947279.html

Comment

• damn, not too bad.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X