Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    you do know thats perfectly legal, right?
    Enlighten us barrister...This I wanna hear

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
      you do know thats perfectly legal, right?
      No No, it's only legal if you trade for sex.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Enlighten us barrister...This I wanna hear
        Is she offering to sell weed? Is she going anywhere to purchase it? She asked to buy from a delivery service. The cops can't bring weed to your house and then arrest you for it. Not on $12 at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
          I was ready to relive a portion of my childhood.

DODGE ASPEN WAGON -

My dad bought two of those from the local Terminix pest control company. My 71 Demon had an exhaust leak (mashed a header on speed bump) and I had a date that night. Dad said, "take one of the wagons". I was not happy he would not let me take his truck. Anyway I got in the wagon and started heading over to pick up the girl. I got a few blocks down the street and put on the brakes at the stop sign. The rear seat slammed down and scared the crap out me. I looked back to see what the bang was. When I saw it was the seat laying flat and all the room back there!!!! I knew it was going to be fun night! Thinking back about it.....I think I would like to relive that part of my life!!!!! I think I ended up taking one of the wagons out on the weekends for most of my high school years. Always told my parents it was either because I didn't have to worry about people wanting to race me or because we could take a lot of friends out.

Comment

• awww yeahhh

Comment

• 1965 Ford Falcon Wagon

condition: good
              cylinders: 6 cylinders
              drive: rwd
              fuel: gas
              paint color: red
              title status: clean
              transmission: manual

First of all-- if the ad is still up and showing, this is still for sale. No need to ask! If you ask if it is still available, I will simply delete your text.

1965 Falcon Wagon. Six cylinder, three speed. New clutch. New brakes and all wheel cylinders. New master cylinder. Good motor and tranny. I have a new headliner in a box that goes with it.

I have put floor patches in and treated them with POR-15. Body is very straight. Put some good tires on it, wides and skinnies of a sort, nothing radical- just good tread.

Needs a fuel tank or fuel cell.

I have cut out the worst of the back floor rust and installed some sheet metal, then treated that with POR-15- top and bottom.

Good title in hand

Pic is of the day I bought it. I just really want to concentrate on some of my BB Mustangs.
              $2250.00 takes this little Falcon.
              Located in Ardmore, Ok-- north of Dallas, Tex and south of OKC on I-35. Easy access.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Any story on this car? Seems cheap for a mystic unless these cars are just this undesirable anymore.

96 MUSTANG COBRA!!!! REDUCED!! $5500

Never thought i would want to start a stable but having 2 others I wouldn't mind adding a 3 to have a 94,95,96

Comment

• Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                  Any story on this car? Seems cheap for a mystic unless these cars are just this undesirable anymore.

Never thought i would want to start a stable but having 2 others I wouldn't mind adding a 3 to have a 94,95,96
                  Other than the cooling issues which most had the TSB/recall done on them during that time period. Of course the paint is expensive, around $200.00 a pint. It used to be you could only get it in Glasurit/RM but I heard you can get it in PPG and DuPont now, but I haven't personally checked but, iirc it was Mark Preus that stated on here that he bought it in PPG (I could be wrong tho).
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• The ODO on that mystic isn't correct
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      Other than the cooling issues which most had the TSB/recall done on them during that time period. Of course the paint is expensive, around $200.00 a pint. It used to be you could only get it in Glasurit/RM but I heard you can get it in PPG and DuPont now, but I haven't personally checked but, iirc it was Mark Preus that stated on here that he bought it in PPG (I could be wrong tho).
                      DuPont had it back when those were new. It was $225/pt, if I recall.
                      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                      86 SVO - Sold
                      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I think so
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          DuPont had it back when those were new. It was $225/pt, if I recall.
                          Mmmm, I don't believe so. Now the latter Mystichrome on the 2003 SVT Cobras was available in DuPont. Now it might be available in DuPont now, but I was working a few and owned a Mystic, but it was only available in Glaso/RM for the first few years, at least until 2002. I have a full pint of Mystic in Glaso and a full quart of Mystichrome in Dupont at the moment.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I saw that someone was ranting about the mystic on fb and that the clear coat was bad. Can't tell anything from the photos but it might look like the roof is bad. I guess it would still be a small fortune to repaint one of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              Is this the 93 GT that Jeremy sold a while back? If so, he's trying to pass it off as a real Cobra.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/5373943866.html
                              Didn't the 93's not have cruise control? Also looks like the tail lights are not the striped ones. Plus all you would need is the VIN to debunk it being a Cobra and instead being a Fobra.

Comment

• Had a brief text conversation with an individual trying to sell 80's Ranger parts. The guy wanted to sell the whole cab for $500 but I was interested in the gauge cluster and dash bezel. His response was, after looking online for similar parts he only found one bezel and it was $150, so he'd take $250 for both. I responded with, does it come with a reach around?

Comment

Working...
                                X