No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• That is badass!
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Buy it, bag it and drive the piss out of it.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          If you already got the cash stashed, just do a shortbed conversion. A lot of work, but not the most difficult thing in the world to do.
          Beyond my limits with my free time. It would never get done and would drive the cost too high.

I am starting to kick around the idea of buying trucks from the Texas area and selling up here. So much cleaner and cheaper in Texas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            Buy it, bag it and drive the piss out of it.....
            This man knows what is up

Comment

• 200 mph Camaro

1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• I see.no cage in his video. 200mph and no visible cage?!?!?!? Screw that!
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• 49k for a camaro with a wrap?

Comment

• 50 grand for some one else's dream build. Get real just part it out and get back what you can

Comment

• I just don't get this shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        If you were a hipster with no moral foundation or direction in life you would get it.

I don't get it either.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I think it's cool if it looked that way bfore but not on purpose. Just some poser shit painting it that way on purpose.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I think its badass, it just got more attention from you 3 if it was just a normal color. I do agree faking it is cheating but it does appear that the original patina was just enhanced.

Comment

• Like it as well

Comment

• OK,maybe a re-phrase. Who the hell would give that much cash for that ? Its got a painted up 283, some air bags and decent wheels. They got 8k in it on a good day

Comment

Working...
                                X