X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure john and Chris flipped that. It was hugger orange

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      OK,maybe a re-phrase. Who the hell would give that much cash for that ? Its got a painted up 283, some air bags and decent wheels. They got 8k in it on a good day
      it was around $8k when it was first for sale. he is likely just tacking on what he has in it. not a bad buy imo, but elco's aren't for everyone.

Comment

• Can think many other cars to throw 30k at than a poser camino

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          Can think many other cars to throw 30k at than a poser camino

try again tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            Can think many other cars to throw 30k at than a poser camino

You should get you a junky ass old C10 truck and put a bunch of airbags on it to turn it into a circus truck.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              You should get you a junky ass old C10 truck and put a bunch of airbags on it to turn it into a circus truck.
              like 4 air bags, or is a bunch more?

you should light yourself on fire via gasoline in your apartment garage.. again. but this time dont stop, drop, or roll. just die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                like 4 air bags, or is a bunch more?

you should light yourself on fire via gasoline in your apartment garage.. again. but this time dont stop, drop, or roll. just die.
                Why you so mad bro? No better way to honor your grandfather than to take his truck and cut it all up and make it into something that clowns can jump out of.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• NAYNUS: "I'm sure grandpappy is proud of me and my fabricatin' skills, I knew my black belt in dookie logistics would pay off..."

Comment

• Reminds me of Naynus...

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Reminds me of Naynus...

lol. reminds me of your mother the first time we hooked up.

Comment

lol. reminds me of your mother the first time we hooked up.
                        She shit on your head? I guess it was fun!

Comment

• yeah, she nasty.

Comment

yeah, she nasty.
                            It's ok, no one can tell when you got that doo doo splatter on your face any way.

Comment

• smh, we gotta get you up to speed.

Comment

smh, we gotta get you up to speed.
                                On your love for dookie and the logistics thereof? I'm well aware my friend...

Comment

Working...
                                X