Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    Since you need 11 months to get something together for my little 13 second car i have no interest. I dont want to ruin this thread. you can find me on facebook if you want an open forum to discuss.
    I agreed to your March 12th date, idiot. You just have to give the money to Matt.

But of course, the loud mouth troll all of a sudden "doesn't want to ruin this thread" once he gets called the fuck out. You ruin every other thread on this website with your bullshit though.

Give me your wife's number, I will call her and ask her if you can race, Barbara. LMAO!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• just be at the track then, no need to keep running your mouth while asking for stock brackets in another thread. i'll be racing from february-november. you can find me.

Comment

just be at the track then, no need to keep running your mouth while asking for stock brackets in another thread. i'll be racing from february-november. you can find me.
        Of course, after three pages of you flapping them biscuits it is now "well you can just find me at the track!".

So....your old lady is making you sell that car ain't she? lmao
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• no, because i wear the pants here. Look man, i dont want to go back and forth in this thread. bump the other one or take it to the smackatorium. You havent really even been in this thread and its actually one of the better ones on the site. Not sure what your end game is here, you're gonna burn up all of Michelles money to come out and race a 13 second car? More power to you.

Comment

no, because i wear the pants here. Look man, i dont want to go back and forth in this thread. bump the other one or take it to the smackatorium. You havent really even been in this thread and its actually one of the better ones on the site. Not sure what your end game is here, you're gonna burn up all of Michelles money to come out and race a 13 second car? More power to you.
            Don't tell me what to do, shitbag. When are you giving Matt the $300? Since I keep asking will you start to ignore this thread now too?

Comment

• you're just a dipshit is all. sadly, im the only one willing to tell you. $300 ain't shit for me, but i dont think you even have a car.

Comment

you're just a dipshit is all. sadly, im the only one willing to tell you. $300 ain't shit for me, but i dont think you even have a car.
                Sounds like you can beat me then. And sounds like you can give Matt that $300. Go ahead and do that. March 12th we are on.

Comment

• Where is this going down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                    Where is this going down?
                    Nowhere because Naynus will now disappear just like he did last time.

Comment

• anyways back on topic since my #1 Superfan can't seem to grasp the concept.

$8700 47k miles.

Comment

• Oil Field Yard Sale

Comment

• Naynus gets turned the fuck out again.

Comment

• can a mod get your boy?

Is this CRAPSTANG?

Comment

• The troll finally cries to the mods. I'll accept that as victory.

Comment

• I've asked you to bump the other thread or go to smackatorium. you would rather shit on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X