Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Sometimes. The Mark VIII motor that I swapped into my 96 had an annoying rattle. Never did find out what it was and last I heard it was still running, so 4 years now with that rattle.
    Usually its the valve guides for 7&8 due to the hot spot on the back of the drivers side head. Thats usually more of a ticking noise. Ratlle is more often the chain tensioners as the secondary tensioner loves to fail as do the chain rail guides.

On a Cobra version though I could see it being rod bearings since the crank takes more shock without having a TC to soften the gear changes and breaks the plastic oil pump gears and causes a little oil starvation.
    That or with the steep gears he has pounded it into fuel cutoff too many times.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by machteck View Post
      Friend of mine just listed this, good price or to high. http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3638728269.html
      Seems high. Dude on Stangnet had a 71 vert with a 351 and auto. Was a clean blue car with white top. Had it listed for $15k for like a year. I think he sold it for 12ish.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Seems high. Dude on Stangnet had a 71 vert with a 351 and auto. Was a clean blue car with white top. Had it listed for $15k for like a year. I think he sold it for 12ish.
        I agree. cool car though

Comment

• One of the guys at work decided it would be funny to list my number in a for free ad with this

Free goats and chickens

I have 6 goats and about 25 chickens for free to the first one to come and get them they are tearing up my house and I'm tired of it. 214xxxxxxx

Yea it was funny for the first 5 calls until every hillbilly and Hispanic within 100 miles saw it. I had over 100 calls and 60-70 texts about it. We had fun with the first 3-4 calls then it got to where I was answering saying no chickens and then answering call waiting over and over.

From what I gather free 20s is a good one too lol

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• Lol I got my next prank
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Thanks for the input appreciate it.

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
              I agree. cool car though
              Yes very nice car thanks.

Comment

• About a year ago I posted my buddies GSXR for sale for $2500 or something stupid cheap and posted his phone number. 30 minutes later he was texting and calling everyone he knew trying to figure out who it was.

The posting got flagged pretty quick, so I waited a few hours and posted it again. Good times
                1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• I post fake ads for people I hate. They get spammed so much they change their number.

modulars get rattles from the chain guides way too often...
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Yeah. Wish they were like a Benz or BMW where you can look at them through the oil fill hole. If bone color or a little tan then they are ok. If they are brown, walk away.

Comment

• A lady friend of mine had her ex post an ad up for women seeking men. I've never seen so many cock pics in such a short period of time.

It was glorious.

Comment

• Hey JC316, my buddy still has that car. Drives it everyday, and gets over 24 mpg with 4:10s. Still has the tap, just cant hear it in the car over the exhaust (x-pipe and flowmasters). It now shows over 200k on odometer.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by johnboy View Post
                          Hey JC316, my buddy still has that car. Drives it everyday, and gets over 24 mpg with 4:10s. Still has the tap, just cant hear it in the car over the exhaust (x-pipe and flowmasters). It now shows over 200k on odometer.
                          Nice stuff. So yeah, he has put over 50K on it with that tapping.

Comment

• Valve guides.

Comment

• 750 hp! for only $2500...lol....
                              satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• it's not a red coupe though....that's weird!
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X