Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    You might want to read up on the state's rule on that. You're completely wrong.
    Well I see sand rails a fine buggies around every once in a while

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      You might want to read up on the state's rule on that. You're completely wrong.
      Maybe it is related to removal of certain safety features on a factory car, but vw frame buggies have been legal for years and those are about as stripped down as it gets. You don't even have to have a windshield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
        Maybe it is related to removal of certain safety features on a factory car, but vw frame buggies have been legal for years and those are about as stripped down as it gets. You don't even have to have a windshield.
        But I bet you need wipers.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          But I bet you need wipers.
          If you have a windshield, yes, wipers are required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
            If you have a windshield, yes, wipers are required.
            If memory serves, the way the law is written, it doesn't explicitly state you need a windshield, just wipers. You can't have cracks across your field of view, which aren't an issue without a windshield.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I thought the issue isn't the need for a wind shield. (2 words) it is the need for displaying the inspection/tax sticker. Right?
              Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
              There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                I thought the issue isn't the need for a wind shield. (2 words) it is the need for displaying the inspection/tax sticker. Right?
                That is my understanding.

Comment

• Solid deal on this car, one of my buddies has too many toys.

Comment

• I love the bat winged Impalas!

Comment

• Well I am hoping someone I know buys it lol.

That thing is pretty decent.

Comment

• Oops
                        Last edited by Scott Mc; 03-10-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• Sold my system to a thug ass black dude. Not sure where the money came from but it's real, he didn't try to talk me down, and I'm still alive.
                          sigpic

Comment

• That's great news as I was kinda worried.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                              buddy of mine got hosed on one of those at an auction, paint is a 20'er and it didnt have coolant in it, so it wouldnt overheat going across the block. He dropped it off to have an LT4 put in.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                                That sucks! This and the Firehawk are my favorite LT1 F bodies. I know a guy in Lancaster that has a factory LT4 Camaro, but it sits right next to his 95 Cobra R, collecting dust.
                                Im pretty sure he's going to be selling it in the near future. He hasnt driven it, and owned it for a year.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X