Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok who is this?

86 mustang lx 5.0 sell or trade for bike - $4000 (dallas )

2631 MIKE ST

HELLO I HAVE 86 MUSTANG LX 5.0 THE PICTURE OF CAR IS NOT IT SAME AS IT BUT MINE IS SILVER WITH PONY RIMS

CAR HAS 80,000 ORIGANAL MILES

THE CAR IS VERY CLEAN NO SCRATCHES NO DENTS

THE INSIDE IS PERFECT NO TARES OR RIPS STILL NEW AND SHINY

HAS AC AND HEATER WORKS PERFECT BLINKERS ,LIGHTS AND ALL WORK PERFECT

NEW
    FUEL PUMP .NEW FUEL FILTER
    NEW OIL PUMP
    NEW OIL PAN GASKET
    NEW WIRES
    NEW PLUGS

HAS CD PLAYER NEW SPEAKERS ALL AROUND HAS ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND LOCKS

THE ONLY BAD PROBLEM IS "NO TITLE" HAS DEALER PLATES NOT STOLEN I HAVE KIDS SO OF COURSE ITS NOT STOLEN
    IT HAS INSPECTION DONE ALREADY AGAIN THIS IS A VERY CLEAN CAR

PLEASE CALL ME OR TEXT AT 2149003987 ASK FOR MARK
    satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

• So, having offspring precludes ability to steal? And putting up a picture of a car that not only isn't yours, but is the wrong color? I have to make an offer.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        So, having offspring precludes ability to steal? And putting up a picture of a car that not only isn't yours, but is the wrong color? I have to make an offer.
        I find myself dreaming after reading an ad in ALL CAPITOL LETTERS TALKING ABOUT HOW HIS CAR IS NOT STOLEN!!!
        Someone needs to offer him tree fiddy
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Just did.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• think this POS is worth 3k? : http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/cto/3645396620.html

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
              I think so, but I doubt he would take that. Little cleaning and getting it to run right and it should be worth in the 5.5-6K range.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                I think so, but I doubt he would take that. Little cleaning and getting it to run right and it should be worth in the 5.5-6K range.
                I looked at it today...he said he'd take $3200 it's a title loan place. The tires are 100% shot, neither of the interior door handles work, the brakes are worn down completely (scraping noises), the brakes need bled really bad, there is an exhaust leak that almost goes away once the metal expands, and it is full of asphalt shit in the bed.
                Think I should pick it up? I had the cash, but I went and bought a really clean bimmer instead about 20ft away. I still want it, due to the fact that it has the ffv 5.3l and (working) 4x4, but I was scared I would become stranded on the way home lol.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                  I looked at it today...he said he'd take $3200 it's a title loan place. The tires are 100% shot, neither of the interior door handles work, the brakes are worn down completely (scraping noises), the brakes need bled really bad, there is an exhaust leak that almost goes away once the metal expands, and it is full of asphalt shit in the bed.
                  Think I should pick it up? I had the cash, but I went and bought a really clean bimmer instead about 20ft away. I still want it, due to the fact that it has the ffv 5.3l and (working) 4x4, but I was scared I would become stranded on the way home lol.
                  Checked manheim's sales on them, total of 4 sold, the cheapest was a black one with 140K on it in average condition and sold for $4600. I can probably guarantee that it was in better shape than this one. It's a good deal, so long as nothing major comes up. A good deal can turn shitty if a $1000 transmission fails.

If you are looking for a 4x4 truck, I have an 00 5.4L F150 extended cab that I am fixing to sell. As for the advertising nazis, this is my personal truck, has absolutely nothing to do with my car lot.

Comment

Problem is that the Mark VIII and the Thunderbird from the same era use 4.25 bolt pattern rather than the mustang 4.5. Makes it a real pain in the ass to find wheels.
                    I passed by your house the other day, I honked the horn, Doubt you prolly heard me. I was in a 2006 Silver mustang with a Black Spoiler. I have seen those car's with Bullets & I loved the way they look. I had a 2000 GTP that had 99 polished SVT Cobra rims on it dropped on a pro kit drop & the car just looked sick on them. I think I have pics of it somewhere
                    GOD BLESS TEXAS
                    August Landscaping
                    214-779-7278
                    Seb's high class.
                    He'll mow your grass.
                    He'll kick your ass.
                    And while his kidney stones pass,
                    He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Problem is that the Mark VIII and the Thunderbird from the same era use 4.25 bolt pattern rather than the mustang 4.5. Makes it a real pain in the ass to find wheels.
                      Thats todays project. Just did the front hubs and now gonna throw on the 99/01 rear hubs. Already did a Cobra brake conversion.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• [QUOTE=LaserSVT;989578]Thats todays project. Just did the front hubs and now gonna throw on the 99/01 rear hubs. Already did a Cobra brake conversion.

That looks sharp! Post pics when your done!

This is my old GTP I had on 99 SVT rims on a Pro kit drop

Last edited by SEB; 03-18-2014, 02:33 PM.
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Checked manheim's sales on them, total of 4 sold, the cheapest was a black one with 140K on it in average condition and sold for $4600. I can probably guarantee that it was in better shape than this one. It's a good deal, so long as nothing major comes up. A good deal can turn shitty if a $1000 transmission fails.

If you are looking for a 4x4 truck, I have an 00 5.4L F150 extended cab that I am fixing to sell. As for the advertising nazis, this is my personal truck, has absolutely nothing to do with my car lot.
                          That's what I was thinking. I'm just looking for 4x4 trucks to flip...they go like hot cakes up here.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                            I passed by your house the other day, I honked the horn, Doubt you prolly heard me. I was in a 2006 Silver mustang with a Black Spoiler. I have seen those car's with Bullets & I loved the way they look. I had a 2000 GTP that had 99 polished SVT Cobra rims on it dropped on a pro kit drop & the car just looked sick on them. I think I have pics of it somewhere
                            Was I outside when you honked? I remember someone honking, but I didn't think much of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post

That looks sharp! Post pics when your done!
                              Here ya go. Car is FILTHY right now. Its a 98 LSC with a 96 LSC nose and custom one off hood.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• been looking for something exactly like this but too bad i am at work till 6am and wont have a day off till wednesday

i would sell the wheels and just buy steelies with new tires

Comment

Working...
                                X