Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    been looking for something exactly like this but too bad i am at work till 6am and wont have a day off till wednesday

i would sell the wheels and just buy steelies with new tires
    I know that trucks first owner. He sold it to buy a BMW.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

been looking for something exactly like this but too bad i am at work till 6am and wont have a day off till wednesday

i would sell the wheels and just buy steelies with new tires
      Should have said something earlier...I just sold my b3000. It was a really clean truck for cheap
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• looking for 4cyl/5spd, it will be eventually replacing my 35mpg daily so i want as much mpg as i can get from a cheap small truck

Comment

• Looks like someone had a bad craigslist experience. http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/3626159754.html

Comment

• ^ He mad

Comment

looking for 4cyl/5spd, it will be eventually replacing my 35mpg daily so i want as much mpg as i can get from a cheap small truck
              Best MPG I have found is the 96+ S10 4cyl/5 speed. Was averaging 24 in mine and I got 27 on the highway once.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                Best MPG I have found is the 96+ S10 4cyl/5 speed. Was averaging 24 in mine and I got 27 on the highway once.
                What about the dual plug 91-97 Rangers? I had a 96 2.3/5 speed standard cab 2wd that got 25 MPG pretty frequently. I never "hypermiled" it or anything, but I bet I could have topped 27 with all highway driving.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                  What about the dual plug 91-97 Rangers? I had a 96 2.3/5 speed standard cab 2wd that got 25 MPG pretty frequently. I never "hypermiled" it or anything, but I bet I could have topped 27 with all highway driving.
                  Don't like the 8 plug system, or the timing belt, too much shit to deal with. The 2.2L in the S10 is more reliable IMO. Mine was an extended cab, I figure that a single cab might get a little better MPG. In the ranger, I prefer the V6.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    Car is FILTHY right now.
                    You're a funny guy! Lol, I need to get into the habit of keeping my extra cars really clean.

With all the modern easily-butthurt people, I'm scared craigslist will change soon....I really hope not. It's nice to have a clean, basic, easy site that you can deal with individuals directly. Ebay is a PITA...

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FOKAI View Post
                      Looks like someone had a bad craigslist experience. http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/3626159754.html
                      The guy in the ad has has multiple felony convictions for theft. I can see some validity in that douche being a recurring offender.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        The guy in the ad has has multiple felony convictions for theft. I can see some validity in that douche being a recurring offender.
                        I've seen him before... I found his myspace (lol). All we need is Mike on the case to track him down, and tell us where his mother lives and what colors his last 3 dogs and mules were.

sigpic

Comment

• I have been trying to sell my mustang on their for awhile now and can't seem to get any real interest. Not sure if I am overpriced (I had originally listed it higher to weed out the super lowballers and to also have some negotiating room) or just a bad time of the year to sell. I have received a few people that seemed very interested and then never got back to me.

Take a look and let me know if you think I am overpriced or what:

Comment

• I've seen that mustang on there for a while, I've been wondering who's it was. It kept popping up on my searches for a dart block.

On a different note, does anyone else get this type of offer on low priced cars: "I've got $1xxx CASH!" Yea buddy, I'm not taking the payment by check, dead chickens, or 1 time hooker use.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              On a different note, does anyone else get this type of offer on low priced cars: "I've got $1xxx CASH!" Yea buddy, I'm not taking the payment by check, dead chickens, or 1 time hooker use.

Too often.

I had a guy try to trade me 3 horses and a school bus for a truck I was selling years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by FOKAI View Post
                                Looks like someone had a bad craigslist experience. http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/3626159754.html
                                A few posts ago I made myself look like an ass calling the wrong person out. I was corrected because it was this guy that screwed my buddy over.

Comment

Working...
                                X