Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
    I have been trying to sell my mustang on their for awhile now and can't seem to get any real interest. Not sure if I am overpriced (I had originally listed it higher to weed out the super lowballers and to also have some negotiating room) or just a bad time of the year to sell. I have received a few people that seemed very interested and then never got back to me.

Take a look and let me know if you think I am overpriced or what:
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3618353257.html
    I had hell selling my 96 GT vert. I did the same strategy, aim high to weed out the lowballers, didn't work in my case, had it listed for $4000 got a ton of $2000-$2800 offers. My friend sells the shit outta new edge V6 mustangs, but I have trouble moving them.

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
    On a different note, does anyone else get this type of offer on low priced cars: "I've got $1xxx CASH!" Yea buddy, I'm not taking the payment by check, dead chickens, or 1 time hooker use.
    Oh yeah. I always have people wanting to trade too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
      A few posts ago I made myself look like an ass calling the wrong person out. I was corrected because it was this guy that screwed my buddy over.
      What is this guy doing? Meeting up to see car then stealing it?
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
        I have been trying to sell my mustang on their for awhile now and can't seem to get any real interest. Not sure if I am overpriced (I had originally listed it higher to weed out the super lowballers and to also have some negotiating room) or just a bad time of the year to sell. I have received a few people that seemed very interested and then never got back to me.

Take a look and let me know if you think I am overpriced or what:
        http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3618353257.html
        Between the bodystyle, paint job, and cowl damage, I think you are quite overpriced.

You actually might be better off parting it out. I don't want to hurt your feelings but my 91 coupe with a 393 with brodix T1 heads/kooks headers, gforce t5, full fuel system including sumped tank, AC, spooled rear, with a good body/decent paint. I traded a stock 06 busa with aftermarket swing arm straight up for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          Between the bodystyle, paint job, and cowl damage, I think you are quite overpriced.

You actually might be better off parting it out. I don't want to hurt your feelings but my 91 coupe with a 393 with brodix T1 heads/kooks headers, gforce t5, full fuel system including sumped tank, AC, spooled rear, with a good body/decent paint. I traded a stock 06 busa with aftermarket swing arm straight up for it.
          I know parting out I would make more money, I just don't want to go through all that personally, especially since I just don't have the time or shop space anymore. How far overpriced do you honestly think it is? I priced the car at just a bit over what I have in just the motor alone including the machine work and what not.

Comment

• Ok, this was a CRAZY good deal. It was for real too:
            $3300 2008 chevy duramax HD
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Did you buy it? If not I am!
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Did you buy it? If not I am!
                he sold it. I like his story!
                I feel like I get kicked in the nuts when I miss deals like this one

sigpic

Comment

• C6Zs are really dropping in price. $35k Z06s are becoming commonplace on the CL

Garage kept, 72,000+ miles, Black Z06 2LZ , leather interior, NAV, HUD, BOSE sound system, leather heated seats, heated mirrors, auto dimming mirrors, tinted windows, 2 zone heat and air, rear window defrost, alarm, 2 proximity sensor key fobs, xenon headlights, tilt/telescopic wheel, "427" cowling badges, chrome "Corvette" rear bumper inlaid lettering, mild to wild exhaust bypass switch, K&N air intake plus stock intake, new set of cross drill rotors and ceramic pads in the box, good tread left on runflat tires, garage kept and pampered, regular Mobile 1 oil changes and lube jobs, original window sticker shows price of $71,498. I'm the 2nd owner, bought in 2007 with 2,500 miles. Serious inquiries only, no tire kickers or joy riders. Price is firm.

sigpic

Comment

• 1993 cobra

93 cobra 25,700 miles. Clean blue title. Cleanest cobra around. Time for something new looking to trade for ? I'm interested in nearly anything never hurts to try. Call or text I can send more pictures four32 559 6467

painted a year ago
                    new tires
                    3 core aluminum radiator
                    short throw shifter
                    E303 cam
                    Full stainless exhaust

sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^ Wonder why it needed a paint job.

Comment

• Cause the original paint was 20 years old?
                        .....bro....

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                          Cause the original paint was 20 years old?
                          Mine is original Its not perfect but shines good

Comment

• Originally posted by A+ View Post
                            Cause the original paint was 20 years old?
                            A car with only 25k miles should still look great if it was taken care of.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                              ^^^^ Wonder why it needed a paint job.
                              Tree sap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Tree sap.
                                DAMN!

Comment

Working...
                                X