No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would rather have the 1st gen in the last pic.

Comment

• Comment

• https://treasure.craigslist.org/cto/...323559298.html

Holy Fail Batman....its a BatStang
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          That's a fucking death trap.
          Just for shits I want to see the real cost of a full restoration of one of those old buses. Rough guess... at least 200k
          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Just for shits I want to see the real cost of a full restoration of one of those old buses. Rough guess... at least 200k
            Between how much RV and HD/Diesel place charge with a resto mixed in, I could see 200k easy.
            1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
            1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
            2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• 2 million huh?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• These prices are higher than a bat's ass for some clapped out shit. I gotta start picking up cars on the side again if people are getting even half of what they're asking.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• That is asking, nobody in their right mind would ever pay for that garbage.

Comment

• and the deals probably take a year or more to make (sell)
                      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Odominator, lol awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          Holy fuck, Batman! Are those original Cobra B wheels?, If they are, I'll buy that piece of shit!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Lol. The Mobo / fire extinguisher made me laugh.

Comment

• Anyone looking for a clean vert?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                                I wonder how much of that stuff would fall off on the drive home.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X