Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
    you pooped in his punch bowl.
    Lol, yeah. I ran a 98 Silverado 5.7L extended cab through. Good shape, 182K on it, needed nothing. Was 3 cars from the back, brought $1500, my low was $2500, so I denied it. Sold it the next day for $3400.

Shit, I bought an 04 Hyundia accent for $1000 at the front of the line, come to find out, it needed a $1500 transmission, so I fixed some of the minor issues on it and hauled it back, brought $400.

Selling at auction isn't all it's cracked up to be unless you run 30+ cars per week and can get a decent run number.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Lol, yeah. I ran a 98 Silverado 5.7L extended cab through. Good shape, 182K on it, needed nothing. Was 3 cars from the back, brought $1500, my low was $2500, so I denied it. Sold it the next day for $3400.

Shit, I bought an 04 Hyundia accent for $1000 at the front of the line, come to find out, it needed a $1500 transmission, so I fixed some of the minor issues on it and hauled it back, brought $400.

Selling at auction isn't all it's cracked up to be unless you run 30+ cars per week and can get a decent run number.
      I wouldn't ever do that unless I had a ton of cars. I don't want a bunch of cheesy car salesmen and cheap chits like me trying to screw me over
      I used to like auction stuff, but unless it's farm equipment, they usually seems to come out as just "ok" deals.
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Last week, I spoke with a woman about her '08 Z51 Corvette. She is/was in a TIGHT situation. I went and checked the car out. It was listed at $18500. After negotiating and pointing out flaws that didn't bother me, I got her down to 12k
        Due to a tire only able to hold air temporarily, I said I would come back and pick it up.

Thursday evening rolls around and I get a text. $4000. Yup, It's mine!

I roll out at 4:30am this morning from Gainesville in order to buy the car from Dallas and make it to school in Denton by 8:15am.
        6am: I arrive in her upscale apartment complex, running on coffee and cheap-chit adrenaline power. She won't pick up her phone, even though she spoke with me 30min previous to this time.
        6:50am: I am getting onto 380 after leaving, a bit pissed. I get a call from a different number, figuring it was her. Yup. She said she would meet me in Denton.
        9am (agreed time): no show. I call her, getting an excuse about printing bills of sales on low ink. I didn't care, I just wanted the car.
        12:40pm (2nd, delayed, agreed upon time): No show, tire issues.

CRAP! I'm about to drive down there now, but she is HORRIBLE about communicating, cries all of the time, and is general mess.

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't ever do that unless I had a ton of cars. I don't want a bunch of cheesy car salesmen and cheap chits like me trying to screw me over
          I used to like auction stuff, but unless it's farm equipment, they usually seems to come out as just "ok" deals.
          Don't forget that dealers are thieving scumbags. License plate screws are like fucking gold. If you accidentally leave them on the car, they WILL be gone before that auction is over. Same goes for CD player face plates. If you have a car that has A/C control knobs that are prone to breaking, people will steal those.

There are good deals to be found at auction, you just have to pick your battles and don't get caught up in the bidding. I have been hosed a couple of times, but for the most part, I do OK.

It's like finding a good deal on craigslist without having to drive all over DFW and get sandbagged.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            It's like finding a good deal on craigslist without having to drive all over DFW and get sandbagged.
            I wouldn't miss this part too much, lol! Though, as a 17 year old kid, it is pretty fun to drive around new places and "go out into the world." Flakes are no fun to deal with regardless.

sigpic

Comment

Last week, I spoke with a woman about her '08 Z51 Corvette. She is/was in a TIGHT situation. I went and checked the car out. It was listed at $18500. After negotiating and pointing out flaws that didn't bother me, I got her down to 12k
              Due to a tire only able to hold air temporarily, I said I would come back and pick it up.

I roll out at 4:30am this morning from Gainesville in order to buy the car from Dallas and make it to school in Denton by 8:15am.
              6am: I arrive in her upscale apartment complex, running on coffee and cheap-chit adrenaline power. She won't pick up her phone, even though she spoke with me 30min previous to this time.
              6:50am: I am getting onto 380 after leaving, a bit pissed. I get a call from a different number, figuring it was her. Yup. She said she would meet me in Denton.
              9am (agreed time): no show. I call her, getting an excuse about printing bills of sales on low ink. I didn't care, I just wanted the car.

CRAP! I'm about to drive down there now, but she is HORRIBLE about communicating, cries all of the time, and is general mess.
              That just sounds like it has scam written all over it. Good luck if you can get the car for that price, but I just can't see it happening.

Comment

Last week, I spoke with a woman about her '08 Z51 Corvette. She is/was in a TIGHT situation. I went and checked the car out. It was listed at $18500. After negotiating and pointing out flaws that didn't bother me, I got her down to 12k

Have fun with that. That deal is nowhere near legit.

Comment

• Seems legit

Comment

lol

Comment

• Crapstang, do NOT let her give you any pussy.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Have fun with that. That deal is nowhere near legit.
                        It is legit. She's used up, divorced, and title-loan strapped. 304% interest is nasty.
                        Just to be clear, we have already met...paypaling a Nigerian prince

sigpic

Comment

It is legit. She's used up, divorced, and title-loan strapped. 304% interest is nasty.
                          Just to be clear, we have already met...paypaling a Nigerian prince
                          Tell her you'll give her some mad lovin' and $4100... That should finally close the deal...

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            Tell her you'll give her some mad lovin' and $4100... That should finally close the deal...
                            I bet she'd go for it.

sigpic

Comment

• pretty neat, really clean, and an all around good deal:

1970 T5 Mustang - sold into European market for US soiliders in NATO. Manufactured in New Jersey and shipped to Frankfort, W Germany in 1970. Car returned to United States in 1988. Have owner records

351 4BBL, Cleveland , automatic, strong engine , car runs great , 117,xxx original miles, tan interior, A/C unit added in 2009, many new parts since 2009

Vin # 0T02M103222

This is a Ford T5 sold into Germany. They could not call it a Mustang in Germany so they badged these cars at a FORD T5 ( See Picture)

One of only 143 made per Marti reports !

$15,500 obo

German website with T5 registration ... only about a dozen of these cars on the international register

Web Hosting from Just Host. Professional Web hosting services with free domain name, unlimited web hosting space and unlimited bandwidth.

Web Hosting from Just Host. Professional Web hosting services with free domain name, unlimited web hosting space and unlimited bandwidth.

if interested please email me at

musclecar1970 at ymail . c o m

sigpic

Comment

pretty neat, really clean, and an all around good deal:

1970 T5 Mustang - sold into European market for US soiliders in NATO. Manufactured in New Jersey and shipped to Frankfort, W Germany in 1970. Car returned to United States in 1988. Have owner records

351 4BBL, Cleveland , automatic, strong engine , car runs great , 117,xxx original miles, tan interior, A/C unit added in 2009, many new parts since 2009

Vin # 0T02M103222

This is a Ford T5 sold into Germany. They could not call it a Mustang in Germany so they badged these cars at a FORD T5 ( See Picture)

One of only 143 made per Marti reports !

$15,500 obo

German website with T5 registration ... only about a dozen of these cars on the international register

if interested please email me at

musclecar1970 at ymail . c o m
                                Theres a guy in dallas with one he use to buy parts all the time from DM when i worked there

Comment

Working...
                                X