No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure dealers lowball but at $25K that's still 20K below book. They don't lowball that much.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      If it sounds toooooo good to be true.........it probably is.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3840737795.html
      "May need alignment"

WRX

Comment

• That little F250 is sweet. Id consider buying it if I didnt already have a truck.

My best craigslist deal so far is some poor guy came over and took down 1500sq ft of ceilings. Covered head to toe and cleaned up 1/2 of it for $150.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          "May need alignment"

wow.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            wow.....
            Bo and Luke Duke would have nailed that jump while yelling YEEEE HAAAAA
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
              Bo and Luke Duke would have nailed that jump while yelling YEEEE HAAAAA
              But they had a trunk full of concrete to help with that awful landing angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                That little F250 is sweet. Id consider buying it if I didnt already have a truck.

My best craigslist deal so far is some poor guy came over and took down 1500sq ft of ceilings. Covered head to toe and cleaned up 1/2 of it for $150.
                He sold that truck last night

I'm interested in that Raptor though....
                *edit: Apparently that guy is a freshman and got pranked. I've seen that done 3 times now with Raptor ads
                Originally posted by Buzzo
                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

That little F250 is sweet. Id consider buying it if I didnt already have a truck.

Popcorn ceilings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    Popcorn ceilings?

Yes... he took down all the sheetrock and the nasty loose fiberglass insulation. The house is almost down to the studs.

Comment

Yes... he took down all the sheetrock and the nasty loose fiberglass insulation. The house is almost down to the studs.
                      Well worth it. Lol

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

i would've bought him a case of beer also!

Comment

• Look at the spring hangers, looks like someone tried to build a Jeep on stilts.
                          The guy only wants $1200 for this little gem.

I have a 1976 CJ5. It has a rebuilt 350, turbo 400 transmission, and dana 44 axle. It comes with a brand new fuel cell and an extra grille and front piece to the tub. I DO NOT have a title. If you have and questions text or email me 936-366-9923
                          Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Some of the trades people have offered me lately on shit I have been selling:

Tanning beds, dead aunts clothes, BBQ pit shaped like a Sherman tank, tattoos, Pepsi vending machine, huge diesel tank w/100 gallons of old diesel in it, "stuff" (very vague, sex? drugs?) housing keeping services, and goats. Some of the craziest shit in the world.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              Some of the trades people have offered me lately on shit I have been selling:

Tanning beds, dead aunts clothes, BBQ pit shaped like a Sherman tank, tattoos, Pepsi vending machine, huge diesel tank w/100 gallons of old diesel in it, "stuff" (very vague, sex? drugs?) housing keeping services, and goats. Some of the craziest shit in the world.

Stevo
                              People come up with the weirdest stuff to offer. Every time I hear "trade" I always think something cool is about to be offered, but 90% of the time it's random yard ornaments.

If anyone is interested, a coworker of mine is selling a bunch of vehicles: 2001 Explorer ($700), 1948 diesel tractor ($1400), 1990 302 swapped Ranger ($2600), and more. He came across that truck longer before I worked with him, but before he bought it the previous owner offered it to me in a trade. It's a small world for the North Texas craigslisters.
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• can be yours for only 7K! LOL!

89' ford mustang fox body 7000 obo - $7000 (roanoke)

I have a 89 ford mustang in perfect condition runs smooth.
                                THIS DEAL IS A STEAL. WONT FIND ANYTHING BETTER.
                                *400k miles
                                *PASSENGER DOOR DOESNT OPEN.
                                SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
                                Text/ email only 402-804oneSixFIVE8
                                *7000 obo
                                Last edited by mightyp; 06-26-2013, 06:21 PM.
                                satisfaction is the death of desire...

its still "We the people"...right?

Comment

Working...
                                X