• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be sure to read the part in bold-

cf32h-3951218408@sale.craigslist.org [?]
    flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-07-21, 11:36PM CDT
    Level 90 Shadow Priest, 85 dk and rogue, World Of Warcraft - $200 (Palestine)
    Account no longe rhas time, I have not played in a few months. Account has never been sold or traded. Put a ton of time into it, 90 shadow priest with fairly up to date pvp gear, 85 rogue and dk have good gear for the end of cata. 52 level mage as well.

Will meet in Tyler if need be if you will pay 200$ cash....I will give you all account info, along with my info so you can get ahold of me if need be.

IF you will come to Palestine, price is 150 cash.

I will not accept anything other then cash, well unless you are a girl.
    Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Convertible, big block, and has a nitrous system installed but never used...

fj4pm-3956427698@sale.craigslist.org [?]
      flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-07-24, 10:33AM CDT
      84 corvette convertible - $3500 (Kilgore)

84 corvette convertible with big block motor. Needs paint touched up in some areas. Runs and drives but fuel pump is going out. Needs a like tlc. Other than that its a good car. Has nos bottle and is hooked up but never ran with nos. KandN air filter. Carbon fiber dash and console. Has 270k miles but only 120k miles with this motor and tranny. Original motor was used on the drag strip and was parted out. Still a everyday driver car. $3500 cash or will trade for another car or small truck. Will consider bikes and 4 wheelers. Text at 903 424 one8three2. Thanks Cody.

Stevo
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Choo$$$$ChooooooooO$$$$$$$

cow skin - $300 (pleasant grove)

I have a black cow skin fro Ikea valued at 599.00

asking 300

any question give me a call at 214 772 2689
        Last edited by Jewrrick; 07-25-2013, 10:06 AM.
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• Lol really?
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I could like at least three ads that I saw just last night where the people didn't even know what brand car they had listed.

Stevo

Comment

• Just for Bcoop:

This is a 2005 5.9 Dodge cummins diesel, three quarter ton, long bed, four door, 2x4 automatic.
              We have it priced to sell. Originally asking $5,000 our bottom dollar is 3,500 firm! Clear title in hand!

I'm going to try to be as informative as possible. (Serious inquiries only please)
              This truck is NOT running. (I'll do my best to explain)
              My husband purchased this truck from an electric company. This company sells their trucks when they reach 200k miles. This truck was running bad when they parked it. (It had/has 198k miles) Because it was so close to the 200k mile mark, they didn't bother putting it in the shop. My husband had intentions on fixing the truck to haul hotshot loads (we have a business that requires freight) He had the injectors pulled and tested. 5 out of 6 failed. The cost to have them rebuilt at "Triplet Diesel" in Waco, is $300 each. The injectors are still at Triplet Diesel. (We've been debating on fixing or selling) My husband bought an 18 wheeler & doesn't need this truck. We are rained out this week & can't work, we just made the big purchase (18 wheeler) so we decided to take $3,500. If we can't get that price, we are going to keep it and fix it later. (The truck does not have bumpers, the company removes them.) If you would like more info reply to this post and I can give you a number to call. Thank you!
              Originally posted by Buzzo
              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• 7.3 TURBO DIESEL POWER STROKE
                155 k
                NEEDS TLC
                INTERIOR ROUGH
                FOR REPAIR OR PARTS
                ENGINE RUNNING WHEN PARKED
                NEEDED POWER STEERING PUMP
                POWER WINDOWS
                AC
                214-912-8399
                214-606-5000

sigpic

Comment

• not a bad deal on a cool car.

1957 Chevrolet 2 dr - $4950 (Kerrville)
                  Barn fresh from dry hill country climate in Fredericksburg Texas. 1957 Chevy 210 sedan.last driven in 1970,. Original ,unmolested, original 6 cylinder(not running), 3 speed, no rust in floors or rocker panels.entire car is virtually rust free . Missingfront bench seat, have an extra set of front fenders that are included in price.
                  Texas title.

Price is $4950 / cash / trade small class A or B dually motorhome

Comment

• Posted my Ram on CL this weekend and a guy came to look at it on monday. We agree on a price and he's gonna get a check from his bank and come by the next day with it.

The next day he texts me and says he has the check and wants to know when he can come by, so I tell him to come by around 1pm (I told him that at 11am).

At 1:30 he calls me and tells me he cant buy the truck because of "marriage issues".... ugh
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Sooo no rust except for the rust?
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• LOL!

200K mi., car runs and drive excellent. FAST, RELIABLE. Ws6 package. Ultimate American muscle car. Held on to this car for my only sons graduation from high school. He's to irresponsible and will never ever get this car.

sigpic

Comment

• Are you a woman with an STD? (East / Deep East Texas)
                          If you have an STD, but still wanna make money, or wanna start making money, send me an email with your picture, you will remain anonymous.

Cash paying gigs.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You'll never find an ad like this
                          it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                          Compensation: TBD

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• DFWM's wet dream:

1987 Porsche 911 Carerra with LS1 GM Engine (Silver)

This car has a 1998 Corvette (65K miles) "All" Aluminum LS1 5.7L motor with a crane high performance camshaft. I have a clean title in hand. It has a 1999-2002 wiring harness (not the hard to find 1998 harness). It has a 1999 computer. This is a mechanically sound vehicle. This car is equipped with the modified "Shortened" G50 transmission and the Toy-Jet V8 Conversion kit. This vehicle is comes with my patented rear radiator cooling system. It has an electric water pump. Wheels are Porsche original Fuchs 7Jx16 & 8Jx16. It has chrome headers and duel exhaust with stainless steel mufflers. This car is very reliable. No more adjusting valves every six months. I have a 1980 Porsche 911SC with the LS1 conversion as my daily driver, and in the past 13 years all I had to do so far is routine maintenance, change oil, tires, brake shoes, and belts. This car starts up so fast you barely can hear the starter. There is little to no maintenance once you go LSX. There is more room to work in the engine compartment than with the stock Porsche engine. Interior is good condition, front seats are freshly upholstered in leather (not vinyl). The carpet is in good shape. This is a factory AC car, but the AC system does not have a compressor. The rest of the AC components are all there. It has a heater. This car has a new dash cover. I have not put more than 50 miles on this car since the conversion. The tires have good rubber. The car was painted two years ago. There are small paint nicks but there is absolutely no rust. I retired 3.5 years ago and I am now able to convert more vehicles on my spare time and can now offer them to the public. This is not a racecar. This is a daily driver. Just open the sunroof and enjoy the cruise. You will be the talk of the town and the only one at your local car hang out with a LS1 Porsche 911. You are purchasing history. I did the "World's First" state of the art LS1 conversion (Not the first 911 V8 conversion, that was done by Rod Simpson out of Southern California in 1968).

New Stage I clutch system

LS2 Intake with a 90mm throttle body.

You are buying a conversion from the inventor who started the LS1 Porsche 911 and 914 conversions.

Improvement Opportunities

The sunroof is noisy, needs new seals.
                            The paint is new but not great.

I am truly seeking someone who is looking for a car that is 90% done who wants a small project to complete to his or her liking.

As per the age of this car, I am afraid I cannot deliver the car in perfect condition.

For more info: 409 761 0061

sigpic

Comment

• forever_frost put up an ad

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Does she come with the car?

Comment

Working...
                                X