Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Looks like Rodnay throwing gang signs in the background.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      Failure to put up what the ad states. Expect no less from private pipe bender
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• I want that!!!!

Comment

• I've had really good dealings so far on craigslist. I've had too many deals to count and can only remember one bad deal on a pair of subwoofers in a custom enclosure (one was blown). I've sold several cars, computer equipment, & electronics. Bought several cars, etc., too. Hell, just bought my '04 SVT Focus off someone from craigslist. If you've done CList for a long time, you know how to weed out the bullshitters and dumbasses.

As for funny stories, I really only have one. Back when I had a mustang ~10 years ago, I sold some parts (can't remember) to a young white kid from the Plano area. I remember meeting him during my lunch break at an Exxon near 635 & 75. It was broad daylight and the kid was very nervous and kept looking over both shoulders. I asked him if he was ok and he said he was a little nervous because of the area and almost didn't come to meet me there. I just laughed and told him he'd be alright and he'd be on his way back to Plano in no time.

Some smoking hot white chick came to my house, very scantily clad, to buy a pair of Oakleys off me for her boyfriend. Another good memory...
            Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Are you a woman with an STD? (East / Deep East Texas)
              If you have an STD, but still wanna make money, or wanna start making money, send me an email with your picture, you will remain anonymous.

Cash paying gigs.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You'll never find an ad like this
              it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
              Compensation: TBD

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/tlg/3950565419.html
              Lol, wonder what's this for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• I'm glad I don't have anywhere to park this or I have to buy it

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Who puts a 6-71 on a mod motor?
                  1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    I'm glad I don't have anywhere to park this or I have to buy it
                    That motor needs to be in my Mach 1
                    Originally posted by Buzzo

sigpic

Comment

• 1999 Porsche 911 C4 with 440hp Chevy LS3 engine - $40000 (Plano)

sigpic

Comment

• I have a local offering me her '01 Suburban Z71 with 232k miles (well maintained), for $2400. I'm not sure if I want to buy it, so I figured someone off of here might be interested.

sigpic

Comment

• If it's clean do it. Was trying to get a hold of a guy with similar setup and price. Could never get them to call back. 5.3s are cheap.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Suburban

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            I have a local offering me her '01 Suburban Z71 with 232k miles (well maintained), for $2400. I'm not sure if I want to buy it, so I figured someone off of here might be interested.
                            PM Sent

Comment

• I bought a POS '91 Miata today on CL for $500. The auto trans is almost dead and it took forever to get it home since it had 1st gear only. It's going to become a 5.0 powered Monster Miata eventually though. I've always wanted one of those.

This new project along with guns will keep me from supercharging my '13, which honestly would just be insane on the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by emg View Post
                                Lol, wonder what's this for?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
                                Its for a pissed off woman hoping to get her ex baby daddy burnt

Comment

Working...
                                X