No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called a guy last week about a boat he had for sale on CL. We went back and forth with pics etc and I was about to leave my house to go pick it up, when I asked him if he had the title. This guy sent me a text back " this boat is not for you ". I said WTF I have cash? He said no. Lol $100 bucks says it was stolen.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      I bought a POS '91 Miata today on CL for $500. The auto trans is almost dead and it took forever to get it home since it had 1st gear only. It's going to become a 5.0 powered Monster Miata eventually though. I've always wanted one of those.

This new project along with guns will keep me from supercharging my '13, which honestly would just be insane on the street.
      Hell yea! I almost bought a miata like that. I was going to rally that bitch (down gravel/dirt roads, possibly around Ray Roberts).
      Oh, go 5.3l in it!
      Originally posted by wickedblkgt View Post
      I called a guy last week about a boat he had for sale on CL. We went back and forth with pics etc and I was about to leave my house to go pick it up, when I asked him if he had the title. This guy sent me a text back " this boat is not for you ". I said WTF I have cash? He said no. Lol $100 bucks says it was stolen.
      "I lost the title while moving recently...."
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• See, I need to find one of those $500 cars. I have a project in mind
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          See, I need to find one of those $500 cars. I have a project in mind

sigpic

Comment

• I was looking at that Denton Miata when it was 2K. 1500 ain't bad for a running driving Miata.

Comment

• That's pretty neat
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I was looking at that Denton Miata when it was 2K. 1500 ain't bad for a running driving Miata.
                He said he'd do 1250 instantly

sigpic

Comment

I bought a POS '91 Miata today on CL for $500. The auto trans is almost dead and it took forever to get it home since it had 1st gear only. It's going to become a 5.0 powered Monster Miata eventually though. I've always wanted one of those.

This new project along with guns will keep me from supercharging my '13, which honestly would just be insane on the street.
                  Whatcha doing with the motor? Being that it is a '91 it probably has the dreaded crank-snout woodruff key groove wallowed out, but I could much of the long block.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                      http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/3991331154.html

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                      What a silly person!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I dragged home my first foxbody, and first lsx swap car today
                        I traded my golf cart for a Foxbody coupe with a lsx engine in it. I really like to pop the hood and look at it.

I'm not sure why I never have bought a fox before. I've liked all of the coupes that I have looked at, and always came really close to purchasing them, but never did.

sigpic

Comment

• i'll call BS
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            i'll call BS
                            Hehe, cute

Kinda like my pick-up truck?
                            Talk to whiteboy, or any other frequent craigslister...they get better deals than I do.

sigpic

Comment

• why not just post a pic of it?

i get great deals all day too on CL, but im still calling BS that you traded a golf cart for an LSX swapped Fox. if i'm wrong so be it, if im not, i told you so.

pics!
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• What a deal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X