Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    http://killeen.craigslist.org/cto/4067147668.html

2001 nissan skyline need it gone - $900 (hallmark st killeen)

]http://images.craigslist.org/00d0d_jdTGqVHSdUb_600x450.jpg[/img]

So I am selling my husbands pride and joy
    He cheated on me and I got this out of the divorce.
    He put over $29,000 in parts in the engine last year
    Its very fast
    Everything works great and it has 40,000 miles
    I have the title and the first person to give me 900 $ gets it
    If this ad is up its still for sale
    (323) 804-4304
    Crapstang has already bought it. Talked her down to $500 on it.

Comment

• Spiritual Supplies & Services - $2 (Gladewater)
      Goya brand Florida Water for only 4.00 a bottle.
      Rail Road spikes (good for protecting your property and keeping you in your house) $2 each (will also discount in bulk)
      Chicken feet (good for cleansing, protection, or drawing and I will anoint & bless them free upon request) for $4.50 each
      Cinnamon Sticks (good for drawing money/business, increasing passion, and good fortune) 7/$1.00
      Star Anise (good for money, spirituality/psychic dreams, and prosperity) 7 whole pods or sm baggie full of pieces/$1.00
      Witch's Burrs/Sweet Gum Balls (good for protection, strengthening intent, and fertility) 7/$1.00
      Blessed Green Rice (green rice, real money shreds, herbs that draw money/prosperity.. prayed over & blessed) $2.50/bag

Also, ask about the spiritual services I offer including home & business blessings, limpias or cleansings of people & properties, energy work to promote wellness, getting rid of/protection from evil eye, and more.
      Rev. Steven Grimes

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Spiritual Supplies & Services - $2 (Gladewater)
        Rail Road spikes (good for protecting your property and keeping you in your house) $2 each (will also discount in bulk)
        Chicken feet (good for cleansing, protection, or drawing and I will anoint & bless them free upon request) for $4.50 each
        Cinnamon Sticks (good for drawing money/business, increasing passion, and good fortune) 7/$1.00
        Star Anise (good for money, spirituality/psychic dreams, and prosperity) 7 whole pods or sm baggie full of pieces/$1.00
        Witch's Burrs/Sweet Gum Balls (good for protection, strengthening intent, and fertility) 7/$1.00
        Blessed Green Rice (green rice, real money shreds, herbs that draw money/prosperity.. prayed over & blessed) $2.50/bag

Also, ask about the spiritual services I offer including home & business blessings, limpias or cleansings of people & properties, energy work to promote wellness, getting rid of/protection from evil eye, and more.
        Rev. Steven Grimes

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/fod/4011516557.html
        One of you witty motherfuckers needs to fuck with this guy.

Comment

• I would, but I'm too busy fucking mothers.

Comment

• Comment

• lmao, the $9000 1998 Gt.

Originally posted by butt86 View Post
              http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/4059462552.html

1998 Mustang GT WTT ONLY TAKE OVER MY PAYMENTS! (Arlington)

About my car. I bought it last march in Oklahoma, the dealership bought it at the auction as a repo, before that the Mustang lived its whole life here in the DFW metroplex. It was sold brand new from Sam Pack Ford.
              The car now has 111k miles on it and runs absolutely great. About 6-7mo ago I had pulled out the weak motor it had and put in a motor from a 02 GT that had identical mileage. Since then everything has been great. It has a brand new intake manifold, new fuel pump, new heater core, new black carpet, and Cobra headlights with a set of 6000k HIDs hooked up to them.
              She's running 3.73's in the rear a stock h pipe catted with muffler delete. 275/40/17 all the way around on staggered black Bullitt wheels with polished lips. The exterior color is Pacific Green and the interior is Leather with two tone Black and Tan. It's got a T45 5spd transmission with a nearly new clutch, TOB, input shaft bearing, and pressure plate.
              As far as features go it has the Mach 460 stereo system which sounds great, darkest legal window in the front and limo tint in the rear.

The bad: the windshield does have a crack on the passenger side stretching to the middle of the windshield however it passed state inspection considering cracked windshields are no longer part of state inspection. The hood needs a little bit of loving at some point it was repainted so it's a little oxidized but with the right compound and chemicals it can be back to normal.
              Stock the motor pushes out 260hp to the crank. This motor feels like its pushing that to the wheels ATLEAST. A few members on here can speak for me when I say that.

The interior I give a 9/10 being it is an older car it can't be perfect but it is in excellent shape! No rips or tears on the seats what so ever.
              Exterior I give a 6/10 due to the oxidation on the hood and a few spots where it got hit with hail last year, nothing dramatic literally got hit on the roof in one or two spots and the same on the trunk lid.

As the car sits right now it's valued at $5500 due to the fact I drove the piss out of it the past year. I bought it last year with 82,000 miles, you do the math.

Overall it's a GREAT car, and I love her to death I hate to part ways with her but its time I step out of the mustang game for quite sometime. She's definitely a blast to drive she will surprise you every time you hit that gas pedal.
              I am looking for something that may be similar to the mustang, sporty, fun to drive, reliable and has to be in just as good condition as mine, I do not want junk if I am giving you a jewel.

Let me know what you have.

512 569 6086 text

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                lmao, the $9000 1998 Gt.
                Isn't that guy a member here? He came on here bragging about how clean it was.

Comment

• hahaha he already deleted his ad
                  --Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    Isn't that guy a member here? He came on here bragging about how clean it was.

Yup. And it had a huge dent in quarter panel from a cow falling on it or some ridiculous shit.

Comment

• Sn95jones. I miss him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        Spiritual Supplies & Services - $2 (Gladewater)

Rev. Steven Grimes

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/fod/4011516557.html
                        I've been outed! Come to me for all of your hoodoo needs!

Stevo
                        Originally posted by SSMAN
                        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Not bad. Only a 318 car, but desirable color. Has potential for sure.

Up for sale is a 1970 Dodge Challenger. This car was parked in 1977, and has not been driven since.

It is an all original complete car. It was originally equipped as an EV2 Hemi Orange with white vinyl top and white pin stripe down the side car. This car has the ralley bucket seats, and the center console with the "slap-stick" shifter. This car does have rust, but would be a very nice car to restore.

*** Yes the fender tag is present *** I do not know on the build sheet, but it should still be behind/under one of the seats as it would have left the factory. This car has never been taken apart/disassembled/messed with in any way.

$7500 OBO. I have a clear Texas title for this car. It was bought new in Texas originally. Purchased from the family of the original owner. It is pictured with ralley wheels but will come with the original steel wheels that it came with. It has the original matching 318/904 in it right now.

Please call anytime @ 469-two seven one-480nine

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            ]This car was parked in 1977, and has not been driven since. ]
                            Dang!

I really want a '68 charger with a 426 hem in it
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              Dang!

I really want a '68 charger with a 426 hem in it

I'd settle for having my 69 with a 318 back that was my daily driver in 1999.

Comment

• Just from the pics....Fenders rusted through on the tops, trunk lid rusting from the back at the trim, bottom of the doors and rockers are rusty, quarters are rusted above wheel openings....

So I would guess the frame rails are shot, the floors are gone and the inner wheel housings are most likely gone!

Probably worth more in parts than a project. It will need every piece of metal replaced.

Comment

Working...
                                X