No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People get retarded with their Mustangs. Customer of mine has an 04 LX that he paid $7000 for. Blew the motor and I told him dump it and I can get him into a 96-98 Cobra for what a motor would cost. He still wanted a new (mind you, new) V-6 in it. Try to talk him out of it, he insists. OK, ill take the $4000.
    I then get an 04 Red GT with lots of go fast goodies and Mach1 accents, Cobra R hood, FR500 wheels and all kinds of new parts I was selling for $4500.
    He wanted to trade his LX straight up. he looked heart broken when I said he would need at least $2500 cash cause nobody wants an LX.
    Now he wants me to supercharge his V6 Stang.

Some people are just tarded about their Mustangs.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• ^^^ I concur what an idiot.

Comment

• Lol got a guy or kid rather I work with. Has a 94 V6 fire bird that his dad gave him for his first car. Well we all know what a scrappy car it is. Visually beat to Shit. He keeps asking me how to make it faster? He wants to boost it or swap in a V8. He's already poured over 4k into it to get it to run right.
        Keeps going on about making the best car it can be and how all the chicks love it.

I keep telling him he's already spent too much on it and should just find a T/A if he really likes that body style. He insists it's a classic car Cus of how old it is and will be worth a lot one day.

Poor guy.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "Minor rust damage as shown. Some JB Weld, duct tape and a little air in the tires and you'll be good to go, I promise. Transmission slips, blown headgasket, engine knocking, won't start, and no title, of course!

Will not respond to email, text message, phone calls or verbal or written communication of any kind. Thanks!"

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            People get retarded with their Mustangs. Customer of mine has an 04 LX that he paid $7000 for. Blew the motor and I told him dump it and I can get him into a 96-98 Cobra for what a motor would cost. He still wanted a new (mind you, new) V-6 in it. Try to talk him out of it, he insists. OK, ill take the $4000.
            I then get an 04 Red GT with lots of go fast goodies and Mach1 accents, Cobra R hood, FR500 wheels and all kinds of new parts I was selling for $4500.
            He wanted to trade his LX straight up. he looked heart broken when I said he would need at least $2500 cash cause nobody wants an LX.
            Now he wants me to supercharge his V6 Stang.

Some people are just tarded about their Mustangs.
            Stop calling it an LX.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4084383205.html

"Minor rust damage as shown. Some JB Weld, duct tape and a little air in the tires and you'll be good to go, I promise. Transmission slips, blown headgasket, engine knocking, won't start, and no title, of course!

Will not respond to email, text message, phone calls or verbal or written communication of any kind. Thanks!"

Obviously a joke ad. I wonder what the real story is on it. I mean you'd think it must have been half buried in the ground and out in the elements rather than pulled out of that car port.

Comment

• "Bro friend"

im looking to sell this Cadillac im helping my bro sell it because he doesnt speak english fluently.....a little about the car its a 32 v8 northstar, all black exterior body is in great condition, No dents, has ac, stock caddy rims and tires, inside is in Great condition non smoking car.....now the reason we selling it that low is because my bro friend owed him some money and to pay his debt off he gave the car to my bro hes a mechanic but doest has time to fix it up rathers get the money we want 1750 but we would b happy to get at least 1200 for it we not looking to get rich just dont habe time for that project..................... it has No title to it my bro friend lost it im pretty sure u can get one tho.....this car is worth it come look at it in person if u want.........it also overheats but drives real smooth, low miles a very good car once fixed right......and last needs like 3 window motors for it to work but they are all up and have window screen roll up covers.....

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  Stop calling it an LX.
                  Sorry, force of habit. Fox generation guy. LOL

He says "Its a rare collectors 40th anniversary edition." I explained the badges on the fenders only mean its an 04.

Comment

• What's an all original, 1990, red, 5spd, v8, coupe worth? It's still owned by the original buyer.
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Okay, I ran across this ad on accident. Because race car!

Up for sale is a 1990 Acura Integra. You want gas mileage and foreign dependability? What a great choice you could make with this mostly complete vehicle that has NOT been completely stripped like most.

PROS:
                      - 5 speed, because race car.
                      - 2 door coupe, race car
                      - runs well, no smoke, tick, or other crap
                      - only 154k-ish
                      - new carpet
                      - majority of interior has been repainted
                      - new shifter boot
                      - new Bride Racing Seats (not installed, cost $600)
                      - clean title
                      - damn near 100% rust free
                      - the whole car is actually the same color unlike most ricer integra's I've seen recently
                      - pic shows missing floor trim, but its just in the hatch

CONS:
                      - no passenger seat
                      - A/C doesn't work, completely plumbed and capable but the compressor won't turn on (compressor clutch, pressure switch?) who cares, its got 2/55 A/C, 2 windows at 55 mph, Ha!
                      - passenger side seatbelt has been removed, been in progress on swapping to pillar mounted seat belts (like the Canadian integra's) to replace the terrible sliding belts, but haven't cared to finish, driver belt still intact.( doesnt slide)
                      - missing pillar trim pieces, got ahead of myself on unfinished seatbelt swap, and well... They're gone
                      - car has custom love dents via the sky, hail doesn't bother me, not like it affects driving.

- Has clean title, but it's from Wisconsin (just means have to get a stupid inspection at registration)
                      I am asking $1900 OBO Feel free to make an offer, ill haggle with you, i'm a reasonable guy.
                      Call or text 208-569-4537 any time, my name is Zakk. Text is best due to schedule.

Also on the side I have a short shifter brand new ($100 OBO) and a still in box wrapped Form and Function Coil overs, cost $600 before shipping, asking $575 OBO, maybe we can do a bundle deal.

sigpic

Comment

• Should be Lotus "Evora"

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          should be cheaper too

Comment

• That ad made my head hurt.

sigpic

Comment

• Horribly written ad, horrible pictures, etc for an overpriced $69k Lotus. It'll never sell on CL.

Comment

• Okay, is it just me, or are there more and more people trying to make "payments" on cars?

Sure, make payments and I keep both the car and the title. There is no way I'm letting you take my car and pay me 250 one time, wreck it, and then disappear...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X