Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    line x is black, you can get plastic dip in a variety of colors, including custom tints and hues.. have you guys ever seen this stuff in person?
    Yes, I saw three dipped cars today. It has nowhere near the texture bed liner has.

Comment

• underwear (terrell w/p canton)
      I am in need of some underwear i cant afford to pay for any right now. if you could please give me a package of underwear that would be nice. I prefer boxer briefs but will take what ever is cheaper. email for underwear size

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Posting ID: 4118831757

Posted: 2013-10-09, 8:09AM CDT

Updated: 2013-10-11, 12:57PM CDT

email to a friend
      Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• This one made my head hurt. I think Ko-Ko the talking gorilla had better language skills.

hp7zr-4124522702@sale.craigslist.org [?]
        flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of

Posted: 2013-10-11, 11:16PM CDT
        4 SALE RECKA CHEBROLET 1984 - $3995 (WINFIELD)

I SELL A RECKA 1984 Chevy 350 MOTOR AUTO IS A TONNE HAS 2 Largo Winch IS IN WORKING CONDITIONS
        REASON FOR SALE I am treading upon HOME MORE SMALL $3995 OR BEST OFFER ATT. PETER ALANIS 903-588-0691(24 HRS. 7 DAYS)

Stevo
        Originally posted by SSMAN
        ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
          Fuck you are stupid.
          Trollolol
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ruined!!!
            Curious to know how much weight that adds.

Comment

• Plastidip only adds a few ounces
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ruined!!!
                Holy Shit! $30k for an 03? The fuck?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Curious to know how much weight that adds.
                  I'd say a few pounds seeing it takes three to five gallons to do a car. But thats depending size of car and color.
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• False. One pound max.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• LOL, that guy is fucking smoking crack if he thinks he will get that. LOFL. He better be prepared to received $12k on that thing.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        False. One pound max.
                        So you're saying one gallon will only weigh a few ounces? Lol you're either being typical Rodney or don't know what your taking about. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the dought and say typical trolling naynay
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          So you're saying one gallon will only weigh a few ounces? Lol you're either being typical Rodney or don't know what your taking about. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the dought and say typical trolling naynay
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Well Shit. Forgot about the solvents being released as it dried. Foot in mouth sir. You win this round naynay but I shall return.

Comment

• We'll call it a draw. I couldn't think of the word solvents to back up my claims
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I've been toying around with the idea of doing my truck in Plasti-dip.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X