X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so you're hittin it too myke?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Wait, what's happening? I vote yes to whatever it is that's happening.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Dudes actually pay to have sex with that?

Comment

• I didn't see any pics?!?!
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Dudes actually pay to have sex with that?
            Nope she did the dating profile on craigslist. But she's a legit nanny though.

Comment

• Nevermind, I see now. I don't have anything for her to Nanny.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I didn't see any pics?!?!
                I must have missed them, but it sounds like I didn't miss much.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                  I must have missed them, but it sounds like I didn't miss much.

Stevo
                  They are in the NSFW forum. I don't think she's too bad, but I can't see her face.

Comment

• Link to her cl ad?

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And like a price list of services
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Haha, I have no clue of a current ad on CL. She mentioned to me that she put out an ad on CL in the dating portion and that it was fucking scary. But that she had met one guy from there and that she also instantly regretted it. Who's to say?

As for the nanny part, I don't think she charges anywhere what she could/should be charging. She was complaining that she had to take on a second job right before we stopped talking.

Comment

• 1500 dollars (as it is in the pic), but someone ran a red light and he hit them pretty hard. That was right before I was going to pick it up
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            1500 dollars (as it is in the pic), but someone ran a red light and he hit them pretty hard. That was right before I was going to pick it up
                            1500 isnt that great of a deal on that. It sounds about right IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              1500 isnt that great of a deal on that. It sounds about right IMO.
                              3in lift, new 31in tires, Nice top rack, some sort of off-road light set up, and some other speaker stuff. I just really like it for some reason, and I am usually not a Jeep guy at all.

If anyone knows of a good looking Cherokee for 2k or less with some decent mods in acceptable condition, I'm interested!

Recently, I've become a "river" fan. All that means is going down to the Red River and going on mud trails. Friday, I'm picking up a clean blue '01 Z71 RCSB 5.3l for 1400, so that'll do until I get a Jeep
                              Originally posted by Buzzo
                              Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Well I go to watch SOA and when I come back I have a pm. I check it and it's a guy asking about that chick earlier. I reply to him and within 10 minutes I have a series of calls and texts haha wonder why that is....

Comment

Working...
                                X