No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice truck and it sounds cheap. 99 Bitcoins? Until you realize that currently, 1 BTC is equal to 809 USD.

I am selling my 2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo For 99 Bitcoin only, No Cash or Checks.

I bought this car a few months ago, and I am looking to get something a bit sportier.

I have added LED taillights and Reverse lights, Blacked out the Rims (Can be removed easily if you want the silver stock color), added a front bug deflector to protect the hood.

This car has a touchscreen with navigation. Great sound system in the car, Sunroof with no leaks and opens/closes perfectly. Leather interior.

This car is in great condition, the only thing it needs is an oil change in a thousand miles.

More pictures upon request!

Serious buyers only! This is only for sale for Bitcoin currency, not accepting Cash or Checks.
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• I'd say this guy has officially "driven the fuck" out of this truck.

Selling my truck!

-500K Miles
      -Great running AC/heater
      -Two doors
      -Automatic

If interested please contact me at (469)556-7193
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
        I'd say this guy has officially "driven the fuck" out of this truck.

Selling my truck!

-500K Miles
        -Great running AC/heater
        -Two doors
        -Automatic

If interested please contact me at (469)556-7193
        Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Wow.
          That's what this truck is:

sigpic

Comment

• These are amazing pickups. They never break, and they have an amazing amount of low end torque for such a small engine.

I have a 1995 Ford f-150 4.9l Straight 6 with a standard transmission. This IS the cleanest truck you will find. No scratches no dents. was garage kept for years. 171,xxx Original miles. New alternator and battery. All stock and runs like a charm. This truck is highly sought after due to its unique straight 6 engine that has no timing chain to break! text Adam at 8 three 2 - 6 five 5 - 4 nine 2 0 for any additional info. cummins or power stroke, I might be willing to trade. No duracraps. If not, shoot me an offer. Thanks

sigpic

Comment

These are amazing pickups. They never break, and they have an amazing amount of low end torque for such a small engine.

[img]http://images.craigslist.org/00x0x_4bHFtxFlgyL_600x450.jpg[/im
              I have a 1995 Ford f-150 4.9l Straight 6 with a standard transmission. This IS the cleanest truck you will find. No scratches no dents. was garage kept for years. 171,xxx Original miles. New alternator and battery. All stock and runs like a charm. This truck is highly sought after due to its unique straight 6 engine that has no timing chain to break! text Adam at 8 three 2 - 6 five 5 - 4 nine 2 0 for any additional info. cummins or power stroke, I might be willing to trade. No duracraps. If not, shoot me an offer. Thanks
              That thing is clean, but it's not even close to $3800 clean.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                That thing is clean, but it's not even close to $3800 clean.
                If I needed a reliable pickup, I'd offer him 2k. I have no use for it though

sigpic

Comment

Laser SVT, get your name out there in trade for one Ford Exploder that you get running!
                  LOL. Completely missed this before.

I hate tattoos.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Wow.
                    I sent old dude an email and he said it was supposed to read 50k miles, not 500k!

Comment

• Sounds legit-

Xbox one sealed in box paypal only - $450 (Shipping only paypal only)
                      Text me or call me at (972) 734-5517 I want paypal no cask thanks calling would be better if I'm not at work

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
                      Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Comment

• No Britty-Ann no care.

Oh and how many cams does a single cam car have again?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• FS/TRADE : Fully Built 189 Foxbody GT 5.0 Convertible Mustang S/C $20000, 5000 miles garage kept!

Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                                FS/TRADE : Fully Built 189 Foxbody GT 5.0 Convertible Mustang S/C $20000, 5000 miles garage kept!

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/4104198621.html
                                ps. It's also fucking ruined.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X