X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a great deal on a 97 cobra vert today

Comment

• Seems reasonable.

Bad Ass Custom Hotrod!!! 1985 GT Mustang,1986 5.0 police interceptor motor with 30,000 original miles.Dyno's at 475 HP,eldobrock 1,400 cfm,Doug Nash 5-speed transmission($2,400) with Titanium gears,M.S.D.rapid fire with accell coil,electric fan,No ac,pink rodsw,polished crankshaft,Clevite bearings,polished heads, .200 m.p.h.plus...electric fan,393 posi-traction(oversized axles)matching weld wheels with all centercaps and lugnuts,convertible ragtop needs refurbishing as also entire interior seating cushions,special rear lenses(also have original lenses),new ram hoses for convertible pistons,This car has traction bars and will definitely raise the front left tire up,Has not been cranked in over 4 years(need only rebuild carb kit)but best cash offer over $15,000 can fill carb and I will fire this beast up as proof of it's potentiality.Over $12,000 invested in motor internals alone.Serious inquiries only .No cash no deal.Have original title /matching VIN.isky cam,roller rockers with poly locks,11 -1 forged popup high domed pistons(accepts blowers and/or nitrous applicatioins)headers with dyna-flowmasters exhaust,recommend having rear axle rebuilt to next sized up specs due to continually retightening of rear wheel lugnuts(too much initial shock when launching),not much on interior looks but will turn heads guaranteed!!!special cowl raised hood,2800 amped stereo with kick-ass speakers.($2,000 alone).contact texassillybilly through this ad anytime 24/7 as car is only advertised once.

Comment

• That fox body has potentiality.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
          potentiality

lol. Great pictures, too.

Comment

• No mention of the crack in the windshield it probably has, since it "will definitely raise the left front tire up".

So glad he added the next little detail... "has not been cranked in over 4 years".

Nice of him to fire that beast up if I offer over $15,000 for his clapped out, one of a kind fox.

Comment

• Better yet, "fix the carb" and don't worry about it not running in 4 years.

Until you find out that everything has rotted.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                Seems reasonable.

Bad Ass Custom Hotrod!!! 1985 GT Mustang,1986 5.0 police interceptor motor with 30,000 original miles.Dyno's at 475 HP,eldobrock 1,400 cfm,Doug Nash 5-speed transmission($2,400) with Titanium gears,M.S.D.rapid fire with accell coil,electric fan,No ac,pink rodsw,polished crankshaft,Clevite bearings,polished heads, .200 m.p.h.plus...electric fan,393 posi-traction(oversized axles)matching weld wheels with all centercaps and lugnuts,convertible ragtop needs refurbishing as also entire interior seating cushions,special rear lenses(also have original lenses),new ram hoses for convertible pistons,This car has traction bars and will definitely raise the front left tire up,Has not been cranked in over 4 years(need only rebuild carb kit)but best cash offer over $15,000 can fill carb and I will fire this beast up as proof of it's potentiality.Over $12,000 invested in motor internals alone.Serious inquiries only .No cash no deal.Have original title /matching VIN.isky cam,roller rockers with poly locks,11 -1 forged popup high domed pistons(accepts blowers and/or nitrous applicatioins)headers with dyna-flowmasters exhaust,recommend having rear axle rebuilt to next sized up specs due to continually retightening of rear wheel lugnuts(too much initial shock when launching),not much on interior looks but will turn heads guaranteed!!!special cowl raised hood,2800 amped stereo with kick-ass speakers.($2,000 alone).contact texassillybilly through this ad anytime 24/7 as car is only advertised once.
                I just wanna watch the video of this.

Comment

• Always liked the car but that price is insane.

Comment

• Is it just me or does that car need some more offset?
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      I just wanna watch the video of this.
                      No I think he has it right.

.200 m.p.h.

Comment

• This asshat sold a guy a truck with a motor that was about to blow. *edit: claimed it was electrical issue with starter.
                        817 798 7085

Blew up pretty much a day later apparently.
                        Last edited by crapstang; 01-19-2014, 11:17 PM.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                          This asshat sold a guy a truck with a motor that was about to blow.
                          817 798 7085

Blew up pretty much a day later apparently.
                          Sounds to me like it's on the buyer for not checking it over good enough. There are clear signs that a motor is fixing to go boom, kinda difficult to hide them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Sounds to me like it's on the buyer for not checking it over good enough. There are clear signs that a motor is fixing to go boom, kinda difficult to hide them.
                            Kinda what I was thinking. Maybe he just didn't check the oil? lol. Either way, it's good to be honest when selling cars. It'll bite you in the butt really quick if you don't.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                              Kinda what I was thinking. Maybe he just didn't check the oil? lol. Either way, it's good to be honest when selling cars. It'll bite you in the butt really quick if you don't.
                              Only way it will bite you is by a bad reputation and even then it's not that big a deal. Legally, there is very little that can be done. I don't sell bad cars because I want a happy customer, but most lots/people are shady as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X